PL: Spurs a Match Thread 2010/02/06 17:30

limpid

Ever the optimist.
Yes, just like I was when I said we'd beat Manure
Wait, you said we'd beat somebody? :lol:
Actually I've said we'll beat a few teams this season. As you've only been here a week perhaps you'd like to go and check out before jumping on the next passing bandwagon, thats if you aren't a returning poster?

But that cant be the case as having two accounts is against site guidelines

I'd lvoe for the Leeds players to injure Defoe and Crouch!

Oh and Modric

That would be good

We should really have an edge over Tottenham as they will have an FA Cup game just 3 days before the game.

let's hope it goes to extra time and there are a lot of injuries to Spuds players

And Redknapp falls on the floor and hurts himself. just for good measure

Ever the optimist.

Odd comment to make when you've been here a week.

What's Mantis's sign up date got to do with anything? For all you know he/she could have been reading the site for years.

Ever the optimist.

Odd comment to make when you've been here a week.

What's Mantis's sign up date got to do with anything? For all you know he/she could have been reading the site for years.

I've been lurking for a bit.

Some people are looking too much into my comment though. It was just a little joke based on what I've seen from Richard's posts so far.

Be great if Lennon is out. I possibly worry about Collins with Defoe and Crouch. I think he's brilliant but I'm not sure whether he's been at his best since he's been back from injury, although thought he was pretty good against Fulham and Arse.

I think the midfield battle is there to be won but they have alot of creativity in their time which is worrying. Bale still defensively can be suspect so hopefully Young gets at him, while Downing has the pace and footballing brain to cause Corluka problems. Agbonlahor in behind Dawson could be good aswell, it should be a decent contest. I said 2-0 to Spurs earlier in the week, I possibly change my mind, a draw.

Be great if Lennon is out. I possibly worry about Collins with Defoe and Crouch. I think he's brilliant but I'm not sure whether he's been at his best since he's been back from injury, although thought he was pretty good against Fulham and Arse.

I think the midfield battle is there to be won but they have alot of creativity in their time which is worrying. Bale still defensively can be suspect so hopefully Young gets at him, while Downing has the pace and footballing brain to cause Corluka problems. Agbonlahor in behind Dawson could be good aswell, it should be a decent contest. I said 2-0 to Spurs earlier in the week, I possibly change my mind, a draw.

Exactly, their back four are very suspect. Corluka is an absolute shambles of a player in my opinion and we should really exploit that fact.

Although, I'm going to go for a sneaky 2-1 win to us. I think we may just be able to squeeze a win out of it.

Tough game this.

That twitching ball bag loves doing us over.

Spurs seem to create thousands of chances a game especially at home, yet they are not top hmm!

Our best defence will be surely tested and have to be at its best!

Im rarely confident when we go to WHL - always a tough game - as someone said above they create a lot of chances at home - and have barely lost there all season....although if Wolves can dig in and get a result then we can. We need to have the grit and determination as we did at Anfield and OT and we may get something - we're certainly capable.

Plenty of noise form the villa boys please!