LC: Final vs Man Utd Social

Wainy316

Im flying over from Belfast on the sunday morning arriving at gatwick at 10am (fingers crossed).

I am hoping to get to where lots of villa fans are going (for a few sociable pints before the match) but have no idea where the pubs that have been mentioned are or how to get to them/nearest tube station.

Few directions will be greatly appreciated.

Was there in 1994 but was too young to go to pubs.

Im flying over from Belfast on the sunday morning arriving at gatwick at 10am (fingers crossed).

I am hoping to get to where lots of villa fans are going (for a few sociable pints before the match) but have no idea where the pubs that have been mentioned are or how to get to them/nearest tube station.

Did you get a ticket?

Anyway for a pub try here

wembley.jpg

Did you get a ticket?

wembley.jpg

Yes i have a ticket.

Sounds good, what sort of capacity is it?

Did you get a ticket?

wembley.jpg

Yes i have a ticket.

Sounds good, what sort of capacity is it?

2,000 i believe

Really fancy going to this black danny thing.

Think I may have missed it in the thread somewhere but how far from Wembley is Silverspoons?

If you fell out of Silver Spoons, you'd hit your head on Wembley Stadium.

Really fancy going to this black danny thing.

Think I may have missed it in the thread somewhere but how far from Wembley is Silverspoons?

If you fell out of Silver Spoons, you'd hit your head on Wembley Stadium.

I was looking for something a bit closer thanks :lol:

I will be driving down to Hillingdon tube station early Sunday morning, direct Metropolitan line to Wembley Park then a nice stroll down Wembley Way before finding a Villa packed boozer!

Anyone else going to Hillingdon?

Did you get a ticket?

wembley.jpg

Has anyone who might have rang up found out the price of drinks?

My friend rightly pointed out that buying the tickets in advance could be a down point if it is 5 quid a pint!!

Anyone getting the train from south wales on the Sunday? Me and a fellow villan will be aboard! Gets into paddington for 13:30 I think. It's the only train for me from Hereford. I'd have liked to of been earlier to soak up the atmosphere or even night before but my mate couldn't make it night before.