LC: Final vs Man Utd Social

Wainy316

I was told that the police allocate pubs to teams nowadays for the big finals based on which side of the ground each set of fans are housed. Therefore we would need to be allocated the west end of the stadium to be allocated the greyhound amongst others on that side of the ground.

We have been allocated the West stand, according to Nicky Keye on Sky Sports News!

That means the GREYHOUND IS OURS!

Prob. gonna do what we've done for last few finals.

Friend lives near Luton, go down there on Saturday morning, go out to pub, get hammered, go to friends, continue, have chinese

Get up Sunday Morning, down to London, Weatherspoons in Harrow on the Hill, tube , 2 stops to Wembley.

Perfect.

However, pretty sure my missus wont get a ticket so trying to get her to come down for pre/post match and she can watch it in the pub.

Is anyone heading into Marylebone Station and looking for a pub round there before taking the train/tube back out to Wembley?
The globe tavern has always been full of villa... otherside of the road nr baker street tube... good place to start if your that way heading to the ground...

Booked our train, leaving saturday morning and returning late sunday night. New street to watford, 2 adults 1 kid was 32 quid - Bargain !

Also stopping in watford on the saturday, Jurys Inn £35 a night for 3 people.

I then plan to move into Central London sunday morning for a few beers, any ideas where to go ?

UTV

I live just up the road from Watford, there are plenty of places to go out in Watford on the sat night, loads of bars and clubs including an oceana!

Not sure around in wembley, there will be villa everywhere so you can't really go wrong!

Staying in hotel in Wembley, Brent overnight day of final Ibis London Wembley £50 a night, anyone staying here?? If so pissed Villa fans dominating hotel sounds fun, PM us :D

http://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/ibis-london-wembley.html?aid=303948;label=landmark-wembley-arena---conference-centre-gb-VKLQ6FyRo*tWG7Q6LCN9CgS3470287431;sid=6b51cd336b30ca72d6eaccccc02b7451;checkin=2010-02-28;checkout=2010-03-01

That Wembley website also says you can only buy TWO beers at a time! That's **** ridiculous if there are 8 or 9 of you. Just gonna make the queues longer.

Cockney rocket polishers

From what I remember...

£10 fish and chips

£4 for a coke

£4.50 for a pint I think

£6 for a hot dog

£7 for a burger

don't waste your time in Wembley lads, I went hungry and went to eat in the ground but starved when I saw the prices !!!