• Cuellar
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Heskey
    • Agbonlahor
    • Delph (on for Heskey 78)

I'm just reading the matchthread on Arsenal Mania, it's making me chuckle at some of the comments on there, page 13 is a giggle with shouts of "Clichy just got raped!" amongst other panic postings :lol:

They're not so billy big bollocks as they were prior to the game, quite the opposite in fact.

ok i have a rafa list here regarding bad decisions

-gabby getting fouled by gallas on edge of box - no free kick

-ball played by an arsenal player through to gabby on the wing - called offside

-delph producing a great tackle and getting his toe on the ball at the edge of our area - arsenal free kick

-arshavin kicking lumps out of petrov twice in a row - no card

-old man campbell fouling Dunne when running through on goal whist raping him for pace - no foul (or a booking for Dunne diving)

-oh and MON's decision to play Stewart Downing when he was clearly drunk

feels good to get all that off my chest...

You forgot the handball in the box, from the Arsenal player, can't remember which one. The ref was very bad tonight, seemed to have an unjustified arrogance about him. He upset Heskey though, Heskey really lost it and seemed to play with more aggression after it, he needs a slap before every game.

Well played to them all, Downing missed a couple of sitters but how any games has he been back for? My MOTM........Milner. his work rate was amazing, it reminds me of a couple of other players, Rooney and Tevez and that can't be bad. UTV

Downing's miss reminded me of the one Bent missed that 'Arry's missus could have scored. A shocking miss but one that you just have to move on from.

MON showed a bit of class by saying yes he should have done better, now let's move on.

First off I found the atmosphere so flat today. It took a couple of dodgy tackles early in the half to raise the noise. I suppose 3 games in a week have taken there toll. I know I'm knackered.

For me Ash was our motm closely followed by Dunne.Gabby had the first touch of a rapist.I like the way he has bulked up this season but if he doesn't work on his touch- whats the point.

Also has anyone noticed how often Petrov is fuked for the last twenty min in every game? Its all the time! cant understand why MON doesn't see it?He just wanders like- what the ****!

Good result though even if I thought the gunners were there for the taking!

Typical of villa!

The day that Ash seems to come smack-bang back into form, Downing has a shocker!

Ash MOTM

I hope next game we have the real Downing back and Young maintains this level of performance

I thought this, one day they will all play well and we might just spank someone.