• Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Heskey
    • Agbonlahor
    • Delph (on for Heskey 78)

Your thoughts for posterity.

Please also vote for your man of the match. Remember if you are voting immediately after the game that you cannot change your vote, so you may want to take some time to consider your choice.

Wtb Strikers who score and arnt static in the box.

Motm Ashley Young

yes we dominated them but it means nothing without 3 points and neither of our strikers look like their gonna score anytime soon in the league.

Evenly contested match - we tired towards the end when it seemed like Arsenal would get a goal. Good to see Delph come on, and shocking decision from the ref not to book Campbell when Dunne of all people was bursting through.

Ill take that though, now bring on Fulham!

We controlled the game well overall but they got closest to goal with great runs from Fabregas and Arshavin. Our best chances fell to Downing unfortunately who was so bloody useless today it was unreal. Midfield did very well carrying him though until we went 4-5-1 and offered nothing except Dunne's run.

Ash man of the match.

Ref was a clearing in the woods.

Much improved performance by Ashley but I think we got Arsenal on an off day. If only we had a striker who can see the run of the game and get into the good positions! So often Young's balls would find no-one as Gabby was too far forward and Heskey was nearer the half way line! I would have taken a draw before the game however but really highlights what we need.

I watched the match without looking at the matchday thread.

I though the ref was an absolute disgrace.

**** awful.

word removed.

Well played lads, we were the better team for the entire match. They may have hit the woodwork a few times, but they did little all else.