FAC: Palace a Travel & Social

limpid

This thread is to discuss travel to the game.

Please use this thread to arrange meetings. If there is a Rough Guide for this team, please remember to post some updates if you have any.

palace is a ball ache feom euston and marlybone. think you have to get tube to kings cross ten a land train to palace. isnt it over by charlton athletics ground

Best bet from Euston is Victoria line tube to Victoria mainline station, then train to Selhurst (3 or 4 an hour, I think). You can also get off at the stop before (Thornton Heath).

went wimbledon at selhurst in 1999 (0-0, was on a sunday on the tele as well, worst away day ever) - so won't bother going to palace if they get through

2 hours to London, 3 hours from the edge of London to the ground lol

if we get wolves i will defo go as i missed out on a ticket earlier in the season

I live in london and getting to palace aint too bad. From Euston get the Victoria Line to Victoria and then an over head from Victoria it will take about 40mins or so from Euston to Palace! Its about the same time really as getting to Fulham tbh! HOPE THIS HELPS :)

For me i hope its CP for obvious reasons but dont care who we get as long as we get through!

Could anyone please offer train fare advice – travelling from Stafford to Crystal Palace. I live in Stafford and want to travel to this fixture. Limited searching – i.e. the trainline.com – suggests I will have to folk out £50 for my Stafford to Euston return. Advice on trains and prices (i.e. savings) would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

not sure how much for you to get to brum but moor street to selhurst station is £23 return including the underground.

Could anyone please offer train fare advice – travelling from Stafford to Crystal Palace. I live in Stafford and want to travel to this fixture. Limited searching – i.e. the trainline.com – suggests I will have to folk out £50 for my Stafford to Euston return. Advice on trains and prices (i.e. savings) would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.