PL: Arsenal h Match Thread 2010/01/27 19:45

limpid

Unlike the likes of Stoke, West ham and even Liverpool, Arsenal will come and open the game up and have a right go. It the way they always play and with the way there defence is, can play. The worry is getting over run in midfield and allowing Fabregas to pick up dangerous postions around the box.

You have got to get in Arsenal faces ( like stoke yesterday) and have a right go at them. Can see there been goals in this one so lets hope we come out on top. Be great to get a big result like a win at home in this one and start off this tricky period with a win.

Ps lets hope traore starts left back again for them because if he does Young or Downing could have a field day.

we will lose 3 or 4 nil imo

When was the last time that happened at home?

Not to sure on this one myself I guess it depends which Arsenal turn up, seems they will be missing a couple of key midfielders and may have a weak link in there.

Don't think it'll be as bad as our Resident Prophet Of Doom says :-)........but I'm not looking forward to this game at all.

Arse are looking shit hot in the League

We're having one of our best seasons for a long time, our opponents have just lost 3-1 to Stoke in the cup and we've lost 3 of our last 15 league games and we get predictions like this. :shock:

Ahh it's Richard so acceptable. :winkold:

Hi all,

We have lots of injuries at the moment.Squad might have Song as he is now back after Cameroon got eliminated but it is unlikely.

The back five are all first choice at this moment which means Almunia,Gallas,Sagna,Vermaelen and Clichy are all set to start.

In midfield Cesc is certain to start and as is probably denilson as well.Ramsey or Eastmond might be the 3rd in midfield or as i said the minute possibility that Song plays.

We'll probably have the trio of Eduardo,Arshavin and Rosicky at the front.

This all according to squad news at this moment in time.

Cesc is probably going to be our key player and he's really stepped up with an awesome tally of 14 goals and 17 assists.

I predict a high scoring game.

Warnock a doubt so Young to LB and Cuellar to continue at RB... :shock:

Would rather see Carlos stay at CB and bring Beye in. Lets keep the "out of positions" to a minimum in my view.

Not convinced by Beye. He last played against Blackburn in the FA cup didn't he? Didn't think he looked to good to be honest - he's ok at attacking but gave the ball away to easily and ended up chasing the ball to often. I would rather have Cuellar at RB.

Not convinced by Beye. He last played against Blackburn in the FA cup didn't he? Didn't think he looked to good to be honest - he's ok at attacking but gave the ball away to easily and ended up chasing the ball to often. I would rather have Cuellar at RB.

He played Saturday

Hi all,

We have lots of injuries at the moment.Squad might have Song as he is now back after Cameroon got eliminated but it is unlikely.

The back five are all first choice at this moment which means Almunia,Gallas,Sagna,Vermaelen and Clichy are all set to start.

In midfield Cesc is certain to start and as is probably denilson as well.Ramsey or Eastmond might be the 3rd in midfield or as i said the minute possibility that Song plays.

We'll probably have the trio of Eduardo,Arshavin and Rosicky at the front.

This all according to squad news at this moment in time.

Cesc is probably going to be our key player and he's really stepped up with an awesome tally of 14 goals and 17 assists.

I predict a high scoring game.

is clichy definitely back i thought he was out?

is bendtner back?

surely ramsey will play ahead of eastmond?

hardly lots of injuries, if what say is correct then only RVP and maybe Song and Diaby are missing from your 1st XI!

He played Saturday

That would make sense! How did he play just out of curiosity?

That would make sense! How did he play just out of curiosity?

Beye was good. Strangely he started at cb but was effective when moved to rb. Warnock didn't play well I thought and did a few strange things.

On this evidence Beye would be my choice over Cuellar at rb, if young is shifted to the left side. He's a solid player and probably better than how a lot of people rate him on here. We've had a hell of a lot worse over the years at rb.

Not sure about Beye vs Arshavin, but Cuellar vs Arshavin would be a no match imo