PL: Arsenal h Match Thread 2010/01/27 19:45

limpid

get Reo-Coker on Fabregas.

Back pocket him like he's done to Gerrard and Ronaldo!

I would agree and I'm not normally one pushing for a NRC start but Fabregas is tearing teams apart this season. He has to be contained somehow.

NRC should definitely start but we all know that he won't!

For me, I think we should play 4-5-1

Friedel

Young-Cuellar-Dunne-Warnock

Downing-NRC-Petrov-Young

Milner

Gabby

I'd like that to be the team but we all know it's not going to happen

1-1 draw.

Dunney with a late equaliser, similar to Knight last season.

Arsenal have a few midfielders out like Ramsey, Nasri, Song and Diaby who always scores against us so yep if we can nulify Fabregas which is easier said than done, we can win it.

I imagine they'll come out against us like a wounded animal after their result at Stoke today.

I'd be surprised if Martin went with anythign other than the 4-4-2 with the possibility of Luke Young coming in for James Collins. I'd like to see us go 4-5-1 with Delph coming in for Heskey and providing cover for the back four and doing a job on Fabregas.

We need to learn from when we played Arsenal the other week...our midfield got over ran at times (especially when Fabregas came on) so we should pack the midfield with 5 in there. As people have sugetsed id stick NRC (if fit) in there to ankle bite Fabregas. The teams thhat get the best results against Arsenal close them down straight away and give them no time on the ball. We must do this.

At VP of late teams have done a pretty good job shutting us down, Stoke did it, Liverpool did it, even West Ham did it - I feel we may be getting too predictable at home - teams come and close Ashley Young and Milner down and stop them playing.

Lets go 4-5-1.