• Collins
    • Sidwell
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Delph
    • Delfouneso
    • Milner (for Albrighton 13)
    • Davies (for Warnock 50)

Nice to see Davies back. Sidwell, what can I say I rated him at one time but he did nothing at all for me today, when he won a 50/50 the ball went to the opposition, he can't spot a pass and ain't that good in the air, to me he is dead wood.

Delph's goal was the best of the bunch, he does look like he will be a great player and should now be in front of Sidwell.

A Young? IMO had a bad game but he scored one and made one? Strange but he gets in so many great positions and either chooses the wrong option or does not get picked out by the player in possession, he played most of the second half on the right in acres of space, but was largely ignored, very strange IMO.

We really never got to grip in the middle today, wide wing play was great but second balls were all Brighton's, its starting to worry to me TBH, I can see why Petrov/ NRC are needed.

The Fonze played well despite being played in a holding role, ala Heskey, he had a great effort that hit the post and would have been the goal of the game, if....

Turnout was fantastic, from both teams (special mention to the Brighton fans) 40,000, wow. UTV

Didn't make it to the game as i was to hungover, though from outside the ground the Brighton fans sounded pretty loud. Saw a couple who had got chucked out the Witton when they scored, seemed nice enough chaps.

By the sounds of it Delph and Delfouneso should be getting more time on the pitch, infact Delfouneso shoudle be starting with his goals per game ratio.

Just on way back. Second half was so good to watch. milner abd delph breaking from midfield with sidwell holding. Don't think 3-2 was close! We should of had 5/6 quite easily. Once milner moved central ad young went wide, we were awesome. I'll say more when I'm home but honestly, second half was fantastic

OH MY ! - I don't find your posts annoyingly hostile, but you do seem to tend toward the critical. If you were impressed and pleased we must have glowed. :)

Just on way back. Second half was so good to watch. milner abd delph breaking from midfield with sidwell holding. Don't think 3-2 was close! We should of had 5/6 quite easily. Once milner moved central ad young went wide, we were awesome. I'll say more when I'm home but honestly, second half was fantastic

OH MY ! - I don't find your posts annoyingly hostile, but you do seem to tend toward the critical. If you were impressed and pleased we must have glowed. :)

I remember when I used to be branded about as super positive, oh, how times have changed :P

Prices - Excellent

Size of gate - Excellent

Away fans on the whole - Excellent

Happy with a win and progression in another cup comp

Guzan looking so out of sorts. Beye got better and better as match went on. Sidwell must be hacked off with Delfonz for stopping his "goal". Delph got better as game went on.

Didn't think he got injured, didn't see him limping off personally.

He limped off down the touchline after being subbed.

Delph is the new Viara!!!!! Just not as tall, even reminds me of his running style and tackling.

Delph is the new Viara!!!!! Just not as tall, even reminds me of his running style and tackling.

I was dissapointed today. I had talked up Delph's tackling or lack of it to my Dad who was watching him for the first time and made it certain he'd get booked, when in fact he made 2/3 well-timed challenges and can't remember him conceding a foul!?

Gutted.

I was dissapointed today. I had talked up Delph's tackling or lack of it to my Dad who was watching him for the first time and made it certain he'd get booked, when in fact he made 2/3 well-timed challenges and can't remember him conceding a foul!?

Gutted.

Lmao we had a Delph booking sweepstake, was gutted that it din't happen.

Oh well he was the best player on the pitch, closely followed by Milner IMO.

Sidwell must be hacked off with Delfonz for stopping his "goal". Delph got better as game went on.

AHh yes, forgot all about htat. I know I had come away thinking about the chances we missed and when you look at the score it was actually not as close as you might think due to those chances.

That goal being one of them!

Why was Guzan looking out of sorts?

Geniune question, I was there, the first goal was hard to see but the second one, he had no chance. (was right behind it)

Apart from that, he had little to do and what he did do, was tidy.

Yeah, I actually thought the same as he was getting slated on our coach home. I know he's had some shaky games 1st and 2nd leg against Blackburn but that 2nd goal if I remember we allowed someone to run around in our box almost unmarked and nothing the keeper could do. Maybe command the box a bit more?

Seems to me a few people are only remembering him for the few shaky games he has had, though today he didnt actually have to do a lot but at the same time didnt do much wrong.

just seen the goals in ITV, some nice build up and finishes for our goals. albrightons run was nice, shame he got injured. delphs goal was a quality move

poor defending for both of brightons. Guzan was right to stay on his line for the first, there was lots of players he would have had to come through and we had enough defenders in there to get rid of it, they just didnt. 2nd goal was poor by luke young who allowed the guy to get the ball, turn and get a shot off.

Good win and in the hat for the fifth round. Pleased Delfouneso and Delph got goals. I think Delfouneso could be some player if he can get a bit more strength into his game. Technically he is very good.