• Collins
    • Sidwell
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Delph
    • Delfouneso
    • Milner (for Albrighton 13)
    • Davies (for Warnock 50)

nearly 40k there today, thats what cheap cup tickets do, take note!

thats great to hear. it is great for some of the younger/fringe players to get the chance to play at a full villa park, hopefully it will give them the incentive to really push hard to get in to the first team.

Just on way back. Second half was so good to watch. milner abd delph breaking from midfield with sidwell holding. Don't think 3-2 was close! We should of had 5/6 quite easily. Once milner moved central ad young went wide, we were awesome. I'll say more when I'm home but honestly, second half was fantastic

i want blues aswell, they going on like there gonna win the league,fickle. today was good game for the youngsters,sidwell is awful why martin cant see it.

delph looks a good player solid perfomance

da fonz when he plays he scores come on martin

delph mom for me

1st half was pretty poor

2nd half was much better and we played some great stuff and should have scored more.

sidwell was pretty poor, delph was excellent and the fonz showed some truly awesome touches.

Shame albrighton didn't get to play the whole game and shame milner didn't get a rest.

Another win I am happy. Didn't got home from work so what happened to Albrighton? Good to see Davies Back; how did he do?

* on a side note Rooney in my fantasy team s captain. :D

Right with ya there, Rooney is my captain too!

Do you play Fox Soccer channel fantasy VillainUSA?

Guest Ricardomeister

1st half was very poor but we improved in the 2nd and probably should have won by 2 or 3. Of the fringe players I think only Delph and Delfouneso (Albrighton was very unlucky) really pushed their claims for more first team football. The defence was poor and disorganised although it was good to see a clearly rusty Curtis back. Hopefully there will be more of a first team in the next round as we are now only 2 wins from another trip to Wembley and lots of average teams left in the draw.

Decent game, we played well and at times not so well.

Good to see Davies play, I thought Delph was very good and got better the longer the game went on. Delfouneso played and scored again, that's a good habit. I thought Ashley Young played well and Luke Young finished the game well.

Guzan is a concern, I don't think Sidwell did enough to push himself forward and he must surely be behind Delph in the pecking order now (he really ought to be behind Reo Coker too) I thought Beye looked shaky at CB and better at RB.

A real pity for Albrighton who had started really well, he's been picking Delfouneso out from the right hand side for a couple of years now and it's good to see them manage it for the first team, he'll be back to try again no doubt.

A good crowd with plenty of entertainment for their fans on their big day out and us going through in the end. I don't think anyone would ask for more than that.

I reckon it'll be the Albion.

hope to see delf come on in more prem games. i think he could be the natural goalscorer that we need, lovely goal

shame about albrighton, he was gutted

good crowd, shit atmosphere, not surprised tho, which is why i sat in the trinity road for a change as i knew it would be dead in the holte