• Dublin's headbutt on savage
    • Mellberg's salute to the holte in the derby
    • Petrov's volley at pride park
    • Benito's third against Leeds in the fa cup
    • Gabby's winner at the sty '09
    • Gabby's winner at the sty '07
    • The final whistle at Old Trafford
    • Allback's relegation beating winner against the mackems

Has to be Young's winner at Goodison... fantastic game even if it had finished 2-2. To score the winner in extra time with such a well taken goal was magical, the pub i was in at the time exploded. That's is the game I'll be boring my grandkids with for years to come.

Almost voted for the headbutt on Savage... lol, classic.

I wish I could have voted for all of those moments to be fair.

However, for pure, unrivalled, utter uphoria, it has to be Gabby's injury time winner at the Sty in 2007. Although the one in 2009 was just as good.

It was the first time i'd ever stepped foot in the Sty, and to score in the last minute, in-front of our fans, fans on the pitch, the whole end just exploded as we once again showed who is Birmingham's Numero Uno. What a bloody feeling!

I like allback's because I'd been to see the villa maybe 15 times previously and had never seen them win, so this strike was particularly special for me. I was reluctant to become a season ticket holder based on my apparent curse but thankfully

the strike in question appears to have relieve me of my affliction.

The moment Herbert **** off ;-)

On the pitch?

Loved JPA's first goal that helped rid us forever of the Felchers.

And Dion's headbutt.

And Cahill against scum

One of the funniest moments for me was the game against Newcastle (04/05) where Dyer & Bowyer had a fight, still remember asking the guy next to me if they were fighting in disbelief.

Then Steven Taylor handballed on the line and went down like he had been shot.

Made all the better as when the game finished I had to walk into a pub full of geordies :clap:

JPA's first goal for us in May 2001.

Why? Well, I live in Nuneaton. Lots of my immediate circle of friends are Coventry fans and they were all down the other end of the pitch. They were 2-0 up at half time and confident of staying up. Vassell made it 2-1, then with about ten minutes to go JPA bundled one in and the Holte went nuts. Our season tickets were in L3 of the lower and the players ran directly over to us to celebrate. Ian Taylor mouths "They are going down!" to the whole stand and the place just goes nuts. Five minutes later Merson finds the top corner with a screamer and we are winning 3-2. Another five minutes later and the final whistle blows, Coventry will be playing their football in the fizzy pop league. The drive back down to junction 4 of the M6 with a giant Villa flag being flown from the car window and getting loads of V signs from Cov fans driving back the same way was awesome. The whole day was great, but that moment JPA made it 2-2 was something which will live with me forever.

Judged on pure joy my personal favourite was Young’s winner against Everton, but id say the most important was Allbacks relegation saving goal.

Honourable mentions to all the above but especially Dions penalty which really transcended football.

Â