b6bloke

Tranmere or Blackburn?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Tranmere or Blackburn?

• Tranmere I saw both this and Blackburn
    • Blackburn I Saw both this and Tranmere
    • Blackburn I didnt see Tranmere
    • Tranmere I didn't see Blackburn

Last night was an amazing game! I have heard and read people saying it was the best ever and wondered if they went to the Tranmere game? To me the Tranmere game was last night plus a million so I have added a little poll :lol:

If you could add your age to your post that would be helpful

Poll Option Added - for sake of completeness ;-) - Bicks

I remember Tranmere but was too young at the time to realise what an achievement it was but having seen it again it was an amazing night.

last night was alongside that and i dont think i could choose between them

tranmere, great game. I think last night was a good game for the neutral but the reason it was so good is that the two sides defensively were absolutely shocking. The tranmere game was a far better footballing match........ Adbo 34

Guest Ricardomeister

Having been to both, the Tranmere one was far more dramatic as we were 2 minutes from going out and then in the penalty shoot out they only had to score to go through but Bosnich saved. Last night was very exciting but once we got back to 2-2 the result (if not the score!) was inevitable.

Tranmere for me, I'm 35.

For me, even when we went 2 down last night I felt we would do it, against Tranmere we were 3-1 down from the first leg and didn't get our noses in front in the tie at all (apart from the away goals rule had it stayed 2-0). I don't think we equalised until the 89th minute to take it to extra time and penalties. Plus standing on the Holte meant when Dalian scored the third I was about three quarters of the way up the terrace, by the time the celebrations had finished I was nearly on the pitch ! Crazy match, last night was a corker though ! Lets have more of them ...

Tranmere for me. Im 37. Still the best game Ive seen at Villa Park in terms of drama and atmosphere. Last night was entertaining for sure but didnt feel like it was in the balance right until the last kick like Tranmere was. The Tranmere game would go down as the best match Ive had on the old Holte. Felt at times like it was going to take off, the atmopshere had to be sampled to be believed.

Tranmere hands down for me, I am only 24 and that had to be one of the most tense matches ever!! coming from behind from the first leg, extra time, penalties. The heroics from all the players that night were amazing.

Â