LC: Final vs Man Utd Match Thread 2010/02/28 15:00

limpid

Robbed by corrupt officials.

Yeah, nothing to do with the fact we were shite then eh? Nothing to do with the fact the manager got it wrong by picking Heskey, again. Cuellar at RB? Pah, don't make me laugh. How many times do we have to keep making the same mistakes.......

Sorry chaps, this was an opportunity WASTED.

Yeah, nothing to do with the fact we were shite then eh? Nothing to do with the fact the manager got it wrong by picking Heskey, again. Cuellar at RB? Pah, don't make me laugh. How many times do we have to keep making the same mistakes.......

Bahaha. What game were you watching?

We played well, made a few silly mistakes, but Man U, truth be told are the better side.

We were not crap.

not the time or the place.