LC: SF Blackburn h Match Thread 2010/01/20 19:45

limpid

i think if we cant beat blackburn at home with a one nil head start then we dont deserve to go to wembley. if we get through my dream scenario is a gareth barry own goal off his fat arse in the last minute to win it!!

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

obviously ignoring the fact the thread title says I have already missed this match (20/01/2009?!) :winkold: I'm really excited now! I've hardly been able to do any thing at work so far today as i'm so distracted by the prospect of tonight! Can't wait to leave evesham at 5:30 tonight!!

UTV!!

obviously ignoring the fact the thread title says I have already missed this match (20/01/2009?!) :winkold: I'm really excited now! I've hardly been able to do any thing at work so far today as i'm so distracted by the prospect of tonight! Can't wait to leave evesham at 5:30 tonight!!

UTV!!

Are you driving or is there a bus?

1500 away fans even with free travel. SHOCKINGLY BAD SUPPORT!!!

OS is now selling seats to Villa fans in the upper Witton, where away fans normally sit.

Agree absolutely shocking but they are small time compared to us. Where have they been allocated then? Lower Witton?

I'm so excited!

Leaving Liverpool around 4pm and can't wait. I really hope we win this and I'll be absoutely gutted if we don't.

I'm more worried now than I previously was. They have got Diouf back, plus they rested Pedersen and Dunn at the weekend. Then there is McCarthy looking good again too.

I'm certainly not going to underestimate them, however we really should be beating a team like Blackburn. We deserve to go through for our support alone. Let's get behind the lads 100% at VP today. We can go all the way. UTV!!

Oh, and I'm predicting a 2-1 win for us. I think it will be close but hopefully we will edge it. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. Not long to go!

Hi Folks,

Not wanting to tempt fate but IF we make it through to the final, does anyone know when tickets will go on sale for the final at WP?

I have seen some advertised already but at around £300-£400. I know its a Final but surely these would come down, perhaps when they go on general sale?

Unfortuantely I hardly ever make it up to VP these days as I work most weekends but the Final is something else. Do you guys think ill stand a chance given that I dont buy em often enough?

*Apologies if this is steering off topic slightly*

UTV