• Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Carew (for Heskey 57)

DESPICABLE result.

goalkeepers and defence - 8

midfield and attack first wave of passing- 7

midfield and attack final ball - 2

finishing 1

gabby you word removed. you great big thick as shit word removed.

and carew? **** off please, you disinterested waste of skin.

I just hope MON doesn't come out with "We were tired after Thursdays game and it showed."

There was no reason he didn't throw on Fonz on NRC to give us a bit more drive. Downing needed to come off in the 2nd half. Our final ball was beyond bad today.

Two points certainly lost.

glad i didnt pay to go and see that performance..

its woeful how we constantly give the ball away in midfield, we cant seem to keep it and build, unless we get the ball out wide we have no idea what to do

this game shows how desperate we are for a quality striker, aggy,carew and hesky are not good enough to take us further

warnock was the only one to come out of that game with any credit, our delivery from set pieces is dire, how many corners were caught by their keeper?

dire

dire

dire

get it sorted mon.....

Poor, very poor,

Ash is clearly running out of ideas, Gabby spent most of the game with back to goal, when he did have the chance towrads the end he'd forgotten what the friggin goal looked like. Problem is IMO Wet Spam would struggle to survive the Championship like that, they were there for the taking.

Important thing is Blackburn, who will now really fancy there chances.

United 2-1 Down to Villa 15 minutes to go. Things not going right, Ferguson brings on an unknown to just somehow do something different. United win 3-2, that kid scoring last minute.

Villa 0-0, O'Neill sticks with same predictable line-up.

Petrov fluffed, Milner not at his best, where's Delph after 65 minutes? Where's Delfouneso after 65 minutes?

0-0 and only one sub. When it's 0-0 you do everything you can to win the game.

Would the subs have really made a difference today? Petrov was excellent and should of stayed on. Maybe giving Delf a chance up front, we created enough with the players we had on the pitch. Sometimes it doesn't always work out.

The_Steve.

No, hell no they might not have worked but it's the fact your trying things. Like I said the example with Fergie.

The fact is, we never looked like scoring and Petrov was nackered, he lost his man several times as West Ham broke.

JUST TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT. I Don't care if it don't work.

It's like me seeing a circle and putting a square in it, not working, square in it, not working, square in it, not working. Don't just stand there and watch the obvious, do something.

What a waste of a chance at the end by Agbonlahor. His first touch is awful.

I don't know why the first person singles out Young and calls him 'woeful', he was one of our best players today.

At least we had a pretty good game defensively, but we just didn't creative enough chances other than swinging crosses in.

A shame about Gabby's misses (especially the last one) because otherwise I thought he played pretty well and worked his socks off.

Milner was pretty quiet; Downing tried to inject some energy whenever he got the ball but, apart from Warnock, it didn't really seem as though anyone else wanted to join in.

Disappointing result but I half expected us to lose when we allowed them to come into the game.

Why did we play the same starting 11 today as we did only 3 days ago when we have the biggest game of the season so far coming up in less than 3 days? Will we play the same 11 in 3 days time?

Why is the final ball from our wingers so bloody awful?

Why are Heskey and Carew still getting on the pitch before the Fonz? Lets face it, he couldn't do any worse.

Brad and the defenders - 7.5

Midfield - 6

Strikers - 5

Must do better.

Oh yeah, and talk about time wasting at the end?

:evil:

pathetic, same problems as always -no plan B and a lack of creativity to break down teams who sit back.

we spent the whole game getting it wide and putting in shit crosses that didnt beat the first man or were far too deep. it clearly wasnt working yet that is all we did. how many corners did we waste

gabby is going through his usual winter slump- needs to be taken out the firing line for a while.

we also looked very tired the last 15-20 minutes. when we needed to be really pushing for it west ham could control the ball. milner was dead on his feet (not surprising really) yet MON made no changes. and this same team is now going to have to play again wednesday against a physical blackburn side.

if we do not sign a striker, or someone who can play off the striker and create, we have absolutely no chance of top 4.