What are your views on animal testing?

paddy

Should animal testing be allowed?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Should animal testing be allowed?

• Yes, drugs, cosmetics, anything (on all types of animals)
    • Yes, drugs, cosmetics, anything (only on rodents)
    • Yes, but only drugs (on all types of animal)
    • Yes, but only drugs (only on rodents)
    • No, not under any circumstances
    • Other

the lowest of the low

Those keen on experimenting upon other human beings, perhaps?

Some human being's deserve to be experimented on.

No they don't whatsoever.

The very idea is vile.

Can I suggest, that I don't like this idea, and think that if I did I'd have you added to the list for experimenting?

Nice isn't it? That's as subjective as it is, on a purely practical non-moral level.

Yes they do.

No it isn't.

Suggest away. The fact that you'd like to test on me and not someone who rapes a child say's it all.

Or maybe you'd just test on all the victim's cos in your **** up world the perpetrator of the crime needs to be given tea and biscuits....

I'm glad someone mentioned that bloke finally, I tried not to for the sake of Godwin. Nice one Levi.

Considering the poster in question has, IIRC, posted in support of the BNP, I don't think that Godwin can be invoked.

Yes they do.

No it isn't.

Well, we can do the 'NO U!' shit if you want but frankly I can't be arsed.

Suggest away. The fact that you'd like to test on me and not someone who rapes a child say's it all.

You're not that stupid are you? It's pretty damn clear the point I was making. Blindingly so.

Or maybe you'd just test on all the victim's cos in your **** up world the perpetrator of the crime needs to be given tea and biscuits....

If you can find where I've said that I'd appreciate it.

Or I can save you time and say I'd like you to rescind that comment as it's not true.

Thanks. :)

The fact that you'd like to test on me...

Except it isn't a fact. The fact is that he wouldn't like to test anything on anyone. It was only if he did like the idea, which he has said that he doesn't, that he would suggest adding you to the list so, as he doesn't like the idea, he wouldn't be adding you to any list and wouldn't be wanting to test anything on you.

...the perpetrator of the crime needs to be given tea and biscuits...

:yawn:

I'm glad someone mentioned that bloke finally, I tried not to for the sake of Godwin. Nice one Levi.

Considering the poster in question has, IIRC, posted in support of the BNP, I don't think that Godwin can be invoked.

Ah, he's one of those.

starsailor9774, you're scum. No point wasting pleasantries.

:thumb:

Yes they do.

No it isn't.

Well, we can do the 'NO U!' shit if you want but frankly I can't be arsed.

You're not that stupid are you? It's pretty damn clear the point I was making. Blindingly so.

If you can find where I've said that I'd appreciate it.

Or I can save you time and say I'd like you to rescind that comment as it's not true.

Thanks. :)

How about,....... No.

Ah, he's one of those.

starsailor9774, you're scum. No point wasting pleasantries.

:thumb:

Glad i made an impression on you :P

After reading through this thread I think my opinion is pretty much bang on what CarewsEyebrowDesigner has put

the lowest of the low

Well it's a shame you feel a number of us on here are the 'lowest of the low'. Didn't realise I was worse than a murderer or rapist.

the lowest of the low

Well it's a shame you feel a number of us on here are the 'lowest of the low'.

Have I said that anyone is the 'lowest of the low'? No.

It's not the kind of phrase that you'll see me using.

My post was in response to starsailor using it (hence the quote) and the implication I was making was that experimenting on other human beings (or wanting it to be carried out) was a pretty vile, horrible and depraved desire.

I was wondering whether that group of people (if you choose to put yourself in that group then you can hardly blame me for what you desire) came under starsailor's banner, too.

Didn't realise I was worse than a murderer or rapist.

Are you? Who said that? :suspect:

If a million animals die and they find a cure for Cancer/AIDS etc then thats fine with me.

Cosmetics, no.

there is a four letter word that sums up my thoughts with respect to the above post. And it begins with T.

Care to elaborate?

I assume he means 'true' :winkold:

If a million animals die and they find a cure for Cancer/AIDS etc then thats fine with me.

Cosmetics, no.

there is a four letter word that sums up my thoughts with respect to the above post. And it begins with T.
Care to elaborate?

I'd have thought the two obvious options were 'this' or 'clearing in the woods'.

Cosmetics, no.

Care to elaborate?

I'd have thought the two obvious options were 'this' or 'clearing in the woods'.

Well yes, I was wondering which.

As i said before

Millions already have........ and they still haven't.

How can inducing an animal with a disease it would never get, like Lung cancer from smoking and then trying to cure it help humans?

Surely the drugs would act differently, different genetic make-ups and all that.

After reading through this thread I think my opinion is pretty much bang on what CarewsEyebrowDesigner has put

the lowest of the low

Well it's a shame you feel a number of us on here are the 'lowest of the low'. Didn't realise I was worse than a murderer or rapist.

Nobody mentioned those, they mentioned criminals. Have you got any idea how fast we would run out of murderes and rapists?

Even including the wrongly convicted who would end up taking their place.

Soon it would become groups like cyclists with no helmet, street smokers and cannabis users. Freedom fighters, fighting crap laws with detrimal effects.

Keep the medical testing on animals please. After all, we also got animal hospitals.

Leave the human testing to Adolf and his ilk.

Â