• Collins
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Sidwell (for Heskey 71)

Oh and someone mentioned how many we will be bringing next week... The count earlier today was 1300... Our fans simply refuse to pay £30 to watch the drivel we are being dished up.

That is terrible considering its free transport and you asked for 6,000 tickets! What a waste of seats! I don't expect you to sell much more over the next few days, if you'd pf had a lead going into the game then maybe.

Guess the club have more faith in the fans than we have in the team... Free transport or not most of us won't bother giving up £30 for the team at the moment let alone an evening of our time... We took 500 down the road to City on Monday at cheaper prices.

My excuse is it is in the middle of exams and I don't live oop north so can't benefit from free travel...

But to be honest I didn't have to look hard for an excuse not to want to go.

I have NEVER been so cold at a football match as I was last night and I was wearing a Sprayway artic jacket!!

Sat in Jack Walker stand with all the Blackburn fans...who are a nice friendly bunch in the main..superb view of the game.

Thought Clattenburg made some serious errors of judgement last night. He should apologise for some of the decisions. I've watched game on

TV since and some of them were simply shocking. Even David (I don't like Villa anymore) Platt was going ape about them on Sky!

Decent performance ..should have buried out of sight 1st half. Milner & Young ripped them apart at times. Even B'burn supporters round me were saying how class they are.

Amazing support from Villa fans last night..Blackburns was awful in the main. Booerd their team off both halves, which IMHO is not the way you support a team.

1-0 HT so come on Villa for next week and then it could be Wemberly!!!

Unfortunately was on my way down to Cornwall during the game so had scrubby 5 live as company. However, even they were extolling the Villa fans and were slagging off the Blackburn fans particularly when they were given the numbers, we had 5300 out of 18530ish and I have to seriously complement those there as the noise on the radio was excellent.

R5 even took our side with decisions as well so all in all a good journey.

I've never experienced anything like it. And that still doesn't even get close to representing the atmosphere!

True but it's a good example of the way we did it. What was it 15 mins of MO'Ns CnB with other songs breaking in to that on occasion. Truly superb and if we could get the whole Holte End doing it next week it would be brilliant to see (be in).

My Blackburn supporting mate who was there in the home end (obviously) sent me these two texts during the game:

21:23 - "Hope he gets the sack, this is unbearable"

21:54 - "That was up there with one of my worst nights as a Rovers fan".

Although they didn't offer too much I thought that seemed a bit harsh, I mean they hit the post twice (although obviously we could have had a few more too).

Was a really good night and not as cold as I thought it would be (though I did have a lot of layers on I guess).

If anyone sky plussed the game like me, or has a torrent or whatever - watch minutes 26 and 62.

26 minutes has a fantastic rendition of SOTC.

62 minutes was right in the middle of 'Martin O'Neill's Claret & Blue Army' and shows all the Villa fans bouncing. Absolutely class!