PL: West Ham h Match Thread 2010/01/17 13:30

limpid

And I'm sorry, but if we don't win this, our league campaign might aswell just end.

They have no fit strikers and looking at their fans comments, it sounds as if they will either play a forward two of Sears and Nouble. or just Nouble/Sears upfront on their own.

Mark Noble is injured.

Defence is pretty average, Faubert, Upson, Tomkins, Illunga.

Midfield will be like Behrami, Parker, Diamanti, Collison..

Which to be fair isn't bad, but at home to an average defence, a decent midfield and a non existant strike-force in woeful form who have won 4 matches all season.

Villa 3-0.

Villa 2 West Ham 1

If we can`t beat a team like WHU at Villa Park, then why should we be thinking of a top 6 position, never mind the magic 4th.

Nice to have selection problems at last, the choice is down to our manager, it`s his job on the line. :winkold:

The Daily Hate reckons Heskey is out with a groin injury so i'm guessing Carew will start in his place. Other than that i'd bring Luke Young back in at right back and shift King Carlos into centre half and bring Friedel in for Guzan.

Diamanti is the only player i worry about, he looks as if he can pull something out the hat from a nothing situation, as long as we don't give him time on the ball then we shoud win this.

2-0

The Daily Hate reckons Heskey is out with a groin injury so i'm guessing Carew will start in his place. Other than that i'd bring Luke Young back in at right back and shift King Carlos into centre half and bring Friedel in for Guzan.

Diamanti is the only player i worry about, he looks as if he can pull something out the hat from a nothing situation, as long as we don't give him time on the ball then we shoud win this.

2-0

Ah yes but they said Barry set Milner up for the goal the other night meaning anything they say should be taken with a pinch of salt (just a pinch mind, don't want to waste any)

If we don't take all 3 points, I'm going to write off 4th place in my head and set our target as a top 6 finish. It's games like these when everyone fails and we have a chance to put ourselves back up there that will make the season.

It sounds negative but I'm confident of a win for once. Come oon the Villaaaa