Paella

sled

What kind of paella do you prefer?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of paella do you prefer?

• Chicken and rabbit
    • Seafood

Boc boc boc dead chicken (dead), cuddly bunny rabbit (dead), different kinds of beans, and rice?

Or friendly old prawns (hopefully with the sewage cleaned out), jolly little scampi (dead), a perky (but dead) king prawn or two, and maybe a few snails (dead - I think) plus one or two other things. And rice.

Oh right, paella!

Um rabbit sounds interesting, don't have it often - mostly in pie. Very good. Love snails too.

Never really thought about paella recipes that much mate, it's all about Marmite shampoo.

:winkold:

I enjoy Paella, REAL Paella. That comes with seafood.
In the Valencia area - where paella comes from - they insist till they're blue in the face that "la paella de pollo y conejo es la auténtica paella valenciana ." Which is a bit silly. Someone earlier referred to the paella mixta. In Valencia you shouldn't even mention it - they'll tell you it was invented in Madrid. Again rather silly.

There's quite a variety of paellas in fact.

I love Paella, mainly because the only time I ever eat it is when I'm in Canary Islands. Which means I'm sitting in the sun with a beer and nice food. Oh, and it has chicken and seafood in.

Â