The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

I reckon Abraham is getting pissed off at hearing that bird (Froch missus?) shouting all the time I know I am

Stupid cow.

Has Abrahams been in any trouble yet? Froch is landing punches, but Abrahams is walking through them. Is Froch likely to tire more than Abrahams?

Froch isnt getting smashed in the face every ten seconds, so probably not.

I reckon Abraham is getting pissed off at hearing that bird (Froch missus?) shouting all the time I know I am

Stupid cow.

Has Abrahams been in any trouble yet? Froch is landing punches, but Abrahams is walking through them. Is Froch likely to tire more than Abrahams?

Froch isnt getting smashed in the face every ten seconds, so probably not.

After watching the last round, I see what you mean. Abrahams is doing nothing, Calzaghe would've demolished him.

Surprised with that one....wish Froch would actually use those skills more often. Really thought he'd get drawn in and get clobbered tonight so respect to Froch for showing restraint.

Just wish his horrible cuuuuunt of a missus would have shown the same restraint. What a **** foul whore she is.

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â