The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

I reckon Abraham is getting pissed off at hearing that bird (Froch missus?) shouting all the time I know I am

Stupid cow.

Has Abrahams been in any trouble yet? Froch is landing punches, but Abrahams is walking through them. Is Froch likely to tire more than Abrahams?

Froch isnt getting smashed in the face every ten seconds, so probably not.

I reckon Abraham is getting pissed off at hearing that bird (Froch missus?) shouting all the time I know I am

Stupid cow.

Has Abrahams been in any trouble yet? Froch is landing punches, but Abrahams is walking through them. Is Froch likely to tire more than Abrahams?

Froch isnt getting smashed in the face every ten seconds, so probably not.

After watching the last round, I see what you mean. Abrahams is doing nothing, Calzaghe would've demolished him.

Well, some desperation from Abraham in the final round and we almost had a fight on our hands. The only real question is did they score it 120-108 or 119-109?

Surprised with that one....wish Froch would actually use those skills more often. Really thought he'd get drawn in and get clobbered tonight so respect to Froch for showing restraint.

Just wish his horrible cuuuuunt of a missus would have shown the same restraint. What a **** foul whore she is.

Oh yeah she's attractive, but I bet once his careers over she **** off with half his money. See how quickly she was up and in the ring after the fight was over? Attention whore..

She can't be with him for his looks :)

He looks like Mr Bean.(can't remember his name)

Â