The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

Well, I had to make do with the radio. It went pretty much as I assumed, Haye had a look for a few minutes like he did vs Enzo, then went in for the kill. Round 3 this time instead of round 2, apparently Haye said after the fight he had put a bet on himself to win in round 3 and told everybody he knew to do the same. Dunno whether there will be a story in that tomorrow or not, somebody will try to make it an angle though I guess.

Anyway, if you didnt pay £15 or find a stream: Round 3 is on YouTube at the moment. It will probably be taken down before much longer, but there you go.

Loved that.

Master class by Pacman.

It was an awesome fight, such a dramatic difference from the fraudley fight.

Wouldn't say master class though, he was a fair bit short of his usual self.

I think Mayweather would have beat him on that showing.

Haye V Harrison....meh, was anyone really surprised with what happened? I predicted a first round KO for Haye and although he didn't get it it was clear that he could have, had he wanted to. Joke fight, even worse than the average Klitschko defence and that's saying something.

Haye has to fight one or both the Klitschkos next year otherwise he'll only be remembered as a joke heavyweight, and I'm sure he doesn't want that.

Thank God for Pac for giving boxing back some credibility so soon after that fiasco. I still think Mayweather will beat him pretty easily if they ever fight though, it's all up to Mayweather now though, same scenario as Haye with the Klitschkos, will Mayweather man up and take the fight?

the first two rounds were a disgrace to boxing

i could see audrey was shaking like a leaf when he was walking out and i said haye could knock him out in 30 seconds if he wanted to

audrey doesnt deserve to be paid for that fight

Â