The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

Whenever I rewatch the Hamed V Barrera fight I like to include him grabbing the mic before it started and ranting about Allah being the greatest....it adds to the enjoyment of seeing the jug eared little word removed get his face smashed in by a Catholic.

I don't even need to click on that one, Tyson at his worst :)

I prefer the one where he tells the female reporter that he "don't normally talk with womens unless I fornicate with them....so you shouldn't talk...." :lol:

Oh and the other interview...."have a nice fight Mike"

"**** OFF" :lol:

I prefer the one where he tells the female reporter that he "don't normally talk with womens unless I fornicate with them....so you shouldn't talk...." :lol:

:lol: The one with the woman is a classic.

"I'll **** you till you love me faggot." is my favourite though.

:lol: The one with the woman is a classic.

"I'll **** you till you love me faggot." is my favourite though.

Hmmm........nope. "I'll eat your asshole out alive, bitch" is far better, from the same rant :lol:

You want awesome boxing quotes though, look no further than the legend that is Tex Cobb. Google his quotes, they're awesome.

I just said 'awesome' twice in the same sentence, what a prick.

Wouldn't worry about it. We all think you're a prick anyway.

Cool, I just joined the club then :)

Read this anyway....

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=13658&more=1

I've seen better ones out there but they're a good start.

I was already reading that before you posted it. :P

The first one was my favourite, with Renaldo Snipes. Other than that he's got nothing on Tyson.

I just said 'awesome' twice in the same sentence, what a prick.

Wouldn't worry about it. We all think you're a prick anyway.

Cool, I just joined the club then :)

Read this anyway....

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=13658&more=1

I've seen better ones out there but they're a good start.

I was already reading that before you posted it. :P

The first one was my favourite, with Renaldo Snipes. Other than that he's got nothing on Tyson.

The Snipes one was spectacularly funny 8) There's a ton more out there, he gets brought up on ESB threads quite often.

Hell of a chin he had too, he was only KO'd twice - and one of those was by Al Bundy :D

Al Bundy? :?

Was just looking at his Boxrec... wtf :lol:

Sorry, Al Bundy is off Married with Children, the best sit-com of all time - Cobb played a burglar in one episode and Al KO'd him with a big right hand, and got sued for his trouble :)

:lol: Just watched the clip on youtube. I hope he was a better boxer than he is an actor.

Oh, and I think you'll find the Simpsons is the greatest sitcom of all time.

Sorry, Al Bundy is off Married with Children, the best sit-com of all time - Cobb played a burglar in one episode and Al KO'd him with a big right hand, and got sued for his trouble :)

:lol: Just watched the clip on youtube. I hope he was a better boxer than he is an actor.

The Simpsons is a cartoon not a sit-com.....and Homer Simpson is just a poor imitation of Al Bundy :winkold:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwh-vcWYeZI

The Simpsons is a cartoon not a sit-com.....and Homer Simpson is just a poor imitation of Al Bundy :winkold:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwh-vcWYeZI

So good that it needed canned laughter? If I put :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh: after all my posts does that make them funny?

;)

Â