The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

• 5 weeks later...

So what we predicting for whyte vs povetkin?

Whyte should win this i woukd imagkne. He did t look good in his last fight so he needs to make a statement tonight of he wants to make wilder/fury winner a bit worried

3 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Taylor wins on points against persoon. 

Sounded like it could've gone either way again.

In my opinion it could be called either way but neither had a problem with the decision, both bruised badly 

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Whyte should win this i woukd imagkne. He did t look good in his last fight so he needs to make a statement tonight of he wants to make wilder/fury winner a bit worried

He needs to be on his game otherwise it will end badly

2 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

🤣The Body Snatcher🤣

They should rename Povetkin the mandatory snatcher as he will be fighting fury/wilder now.

You have got to feel sorry for the guy in some ways, over 1000 days as mandatory challenger with no fight. Not that I’m bothered as I’ve made a monkey on the ko  bet

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Man that shocked me more than when aj lost to ruiz.

Never saw that coming. What a uppercut 

In all fairness he gave AJ a load of trouble a couple years ago, mainly with the over hand right So it obviously had done his homework and it took AJ four or five rounds to  address that. The fact is the fella has only lost twice to AJ and Klitschko and is a former Olympic gold medallist. Once you go past the top three or four fighters the heavyweight division is very average, they’ve done a good job building Dillian up but if you have a look   deeper he had fought some very average fighters aside from Parker and AJ.  A couple of scraps  with Chisora and that Browne fella who should never have been in the ring with him spring to mind

11 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Wasn’t predicting that 

• Haha 1

Â