The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

Just now, rjw63 said:

"The new big name in British heavyweight boxing"? ReallY?

More reasons why I never have paid for Sky Sport, they talk utter bollocks.

Bellew literally gets killed by a proper heavyweight.  I guess there's a reason Haye was fighting bums for his last two fights, this was his cash out. Old, shot and as a result, injured.

Bellew hasn't came out of this looking great though. It's not onwards and upwards on this performance, he's just a guy who took half a dozen rounds to beat a one legged man.

Time to turn off before Bellew opens his gob and speaks.

He only had about 5 lines in the latest Rocky movie and ruined what was a pretty decent movie that contained a half decent acting performance from Sly which doesn't happen often.

He really is a bellend. 

Please put him in with AJ next.

Just now, The_Rev said:

Bellew hasn't came out of this looking great though. It's not onwards and upwards on this performance, he's just a guy who took half a dozen rounds to beat a one legged man.

He's shit and should stay at cruiserweight, and either then he gets destroyed by the top crusiers like Usyk.

1 minute ago, The_Rev said:

I didn't see DH win a single round. Bellew beat what was in front of him, him knocked him down 6 times? 

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

Jesus talking about a rematch. Haye wanting to get back on the 'world' title scene? WTF

Both deluded

Just now, foreveryoung said:

AJ would first round him. Bellew should not continue as a heavy weight

Have to agree, from what I've seen of AJ he'd finish this in 1 round if he wanted to.

Â