The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

Just now, The_Rev said:

Bellew is somehow managing to look awful against a sitting duck. This is horrible to watch. 

Not sure about that, he put him on his arse 3 times in a minute? Seems like he's going to see this out to the end now having plenty of rounds on the bank.

1 minute ago, AshVilla said:

Bellew would need to be pretty stupid to lose this fight

All he needs to do is sit on his heels and jab him 

Exactly, clearly Haye can take a punch and Bellew doesn't need to KO him. Just needs to take the ball to the corner flag.

I **** hate Tony Bellew. He will win this buy the only crumb of of comfort I can take is that this gobby irritating scouse twunt can barely beat a 36 year old man on one leg that hasn't had a meaningful fight in 6 years. 

• Like 1

Just now, KHV said:

I **** hate Tony Bellew. He will win this buy the only crumb of of comfort I can take is that this gobby irritating scouse twunt can barely beat a 36 year old man on one leg that hasn't had a meaningful fight in 6 years. 

Tell us what you really think;)

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

Not sure about that, he put him on his arse 3 times in a minute? Seems like he's going to see this out to the end now having plenty of rounds on the bank.

He has not come out of this looking good at all. I can't see how anyone can claim that now.  He took too long to beat an injured man. 

Edited by The_Rev

Just now, The_Rev said:

He has not come out of this looking good at all. I can't see how anyone can claim that now even if he somehow finds a KO in the 12th. 

Ref should have stopped it when Hayes leg was ****, 

That was the most bizarre fight i've ever seen

I'd like to say well done Bellew you executed the game plan perfectly and steamed through him in the later rounds but i can't because Haye practically had one leg since the 3rd round so it was a no contest really

Rematch?

• Like 1

"The new big name in British heavyweight boxing"? ReallY?

More reasons why I never have paid for Sky Sport, they talk utter bollocks.

• Like 1

Â