The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

It is going to start getting worth backing against AJ soon.

Sure he is mostly fighting bums with heavily padded records but he is still relatively inexperienced and at some point he is going to walk onto something and end up on his arse. You can get 16/1 on Breazeale winning inside the distance (and even more crazy is his round betting, 100/1 - 200/1) and whilst i do not expect that to happen tonight he isn't going to stay undefeated forever and when people are 18 stone+ all it takes is one punch.

Even if you only do a couple of quid (or 50p) it will happen eventually.

Edited by LakotaDakota
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Can't see Groves getting rid of Murray inside 6, GGG is the only person to stop him and even he took 11 rounds

True but Murray was in survival mode from pretty much round two of that fight, making it harder to get him out of there, and GGG was content to just break him down. 

Groves is a very explosive puncher and I expect Murray to be far more aggressive tonight than he was against GGG, so he will be a lot more open and easier to hit.

Still can't believe this card is PPV LOL and these ring walks are **** ridiculous, Nigel Benn's son is clearly a total bellend and is only on cards like this because of who his dad is.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

I feel sorry for Eubank Jr - he's got a lot of good things about him, but he's not developing, he needs better opponents if he's to develop and he won't get them - he'll end up in with someone with real quality and they'll beat him soundly, where with three or four fights against really good fighters he'd have a chance to develop. He's having his career managed off him.

Â