• L Young
    • Friedel
    • Reo-Coker
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Albrighton (for Reo-Coker 72)
    • Sidwell (for Downing 79)

Your thoughts for posterity.

Please also vote for your man of the match. Remember if you are voting immediately after the game that you cannot change your vote, so you may want to take some time to consider your choice.

Really poor again, when the going gets tough we disappear and just invite teams onto us for a whole f**king game. How on earth is that going to work? When we have a proper go we get results.

Yet another late goal too, sickening.

Didnt deserve to lose that's for sure

This. Pool got a lucky break and had a world class striker to make it count. They weren't astonishingly better than us and neither of us covered ourselves in glory.

Totally gutted, no way did we deserve to lose that game. Thought it was a damn good competition and would have gone down as one of my favourite 0-0s of memory if it stayed that way. Let's just hope we don't go the way we did last time around now.

We deserved something from that, Brad had nothing to do all second half. Gabby could have donw better with the chances he had I guess but still a point was the least we deserved.

Lucky lucky Liverpool. Insua is being sold to the NBS I hear.

We deserved to win that and were absolutely robbed. We could have had two penalties and we had the best chances. Lady luck was on the side of Liverpool tonight in a major way. They are so bloody jammy.

I still think we can finish above them and have no doubt that we have improved. Well done to the lads tonight. I'm truly gutted for them as we deserved at least a point from that. Oh well, time to move on. We can still do well this season. UTV!

I said in another thread we will win **** all and will not finish in the top 4 without a top notch striker. That game just proved what quality brings and sadly we aint got it ! People banged on in the match thread how we dominated?? I dont see how, they didnt threaten much but completley controlled the midfield