• Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Carew (for Heskey 63)
    • Delph (for L Young 76)

Our defenders worked so hard but it gos to show just how far behind we really are. Dunne was MOTM for me (thats saying something though) whilst the ref was an abomination, gave everything to the whining rolling-about tossers.

I hope MON can pick this one up as its our biggest defeat of the season.

I can hear a big CRASH as we have been well and truly brought down to earth. :cry:

The only thing the Ref got wrong for me, was he should of sent Song off late on for the double foul on Downing, but by then it was 2-0 and we'd lost.

That's bollocks, persistant fouling! He actually never got booked for any fouls! His booking was for a dive! But then he books Delph for swearing to show authority! Denilson fouled Petrov twice when we were breaking!

Delph deserved to get booked but then how many times does Rooney get away with such things, it's inconsistancy.

What I don't understand is when we were getting battered just before they scored, MON brings Carew on for Heskey. Our midfield was being over run and it was only time before they scored. It should have been NRC to mark Fabregas but hey we all have different opinions.

Poor performance all round today, but we haven't had too many of them this season. Let's just forget it and try and beat the Scouse - afterall, we are realistically going to be competing for 4th with Liverpool, not arsenal.

The only thing the Ref got wrong for me, was he should of sent Song off late on for the double foul on Downing, but by then it was 2-0 and we'd lost.

I disagree, he should have been sent off much earlier (in the first half to be exact). The studs up tackle he did, plus when he pulled someone down (I think it was Heskey). Two blatant fouls and he wasn't booked for either, when he should have been booked for both. Plus he had a couple of other bad tackles in the first half.

I just don't understand how he got away with them all...

To be fair, he was pretty consistant, there was a couple times in the first half where Dunne and Petrov held someone back as they went past them and he didn't book them. Second half he bought the cards out more. I wouldn't of sent Song off in the first half, the stoods in challenge was a 50/50, Oh well perhaps I'm not biased? Surely you've got to accept we were 2nd best.

Oh what a surprise, Arsenal play shit then Fabregas comes on and scores two goals which wins them the game. They are so shit without him... but we've won the physcological battle... he'll be out with his injury for a few weeks now.

We didn't help ourselves today by playing below par. I think MON got it wrong going with a 4-4-2... 4-5-1 would of worked better. Anyways, lets look to the game in 2 days time, hopefully we bounce back by beating those horrible Scousers.

What I don't understand is when we were getting battered just before they scored, MON brings Carew on for Heskey. Our midfield was being over run and it was only time before they scored. It should have been NRC to mark Fabregas but hey we all have different opinions.

Very true, although what's done is done. MON has made more right decisions than wrong ones so far this season in my opinion. Everyone gets it wrong sometimes.

I think the whole defense was pretty poor today, started with a schoolboy error from Cuellar who put himself on the wrong side of Eduardo for an early chance. Arsenal didn't have any cutting edge though, Eduardo was shit again and Arshavin had one of the days when he's completely useless. Then on came Fabregas and he had the goods, fair play. Off day for defense, expecting them to bounce back though.

Not much going forward either, Ash and Gabby tried but wasted the ball, Milner was poor today and Downing didn't do anything. Big strikers won the ball a bit but we didn't get any crosses in so it was difficult for them. We didn't deserve anything today, time to bounce back now.

We battled hard but to me it shows how far behind the Sky 4 we really are :cry:

Not quite right Pete as we've beaten the other three.

Anyroad,

Big Brad - 6

Luke - 7

Dunney - 8

Carlos - 7

Warnock - 7

Petrov - 6

Ash- 5

Downing - 5

Milner - 4

Heskey - 6

Gabby-6

Referee was the worst homer I've seen all season. Gave their players chance after chance but got the card out at the first opportunity for us

Utter wizards sleeve

Guest Ricardomeister

Beaten by a much better team on the day that's all you can say really. The measure of how good a team is how they bounce back after a big defeat. I really hope that we can but I am not hopeful as we looked very tired in the 2nd half and the bin dippers have the unfair advantage of an extra day to rest.

:lol: at refs fault we lost.

Refs fault for us not keeping the ball, not passing well and hoofing it long?

O...k

I don't believe anyone said that did they?! Or do you just ignore the fact that they should have had ten men for the entire second half? Plus the fact that the free-kick they scored the first goal from wasn't even a foul.

There's no point in crying over spilt milk and Arsenal did deserve the win overall. However, to say the ref had nothing to do with it is a bit of a reach for me. Major decisions cost us today, along with Arsenal playing well.