• A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Carew (for Heskey 63)
    • Delph (for L Young 76)

Your thoughts for posterity.

Please also vote for your man of the match. Remember if you are voting immediately after the game that you cannot change your vote, so you may want to take some time to consider your choice.

Your thoughts and opinions will be kept for posterity.

So mine are that I was right when I said after 30mins that we needed to score as we couldn't keep that work rate up for a whole game and so it proved.

Their 1st goal although an excellent free kick was for me not even a foul, then again the tosser in black saw a lot of those.....

Our recent good run was always going to come to an end, I don't think they deserved to win by three clear goals but they did deserve the three points.

Now it's up to the management team to pick up the collective chin and get us back to the sort of form we showed before this hiccup.

MotM for me was a Carlos Cuellar who again looked a colossus.

MotM for them was Dowd for not sending off Song and giving them every 50/50.

No overreactions folks.

Arse are a better side and been doin it for a long time.

We lost because we played too much long ball football and didn't create enough.

A tired team? Perhaps.

The ref was a joke but thats not excuse for us losing.

World class finishes.

Oh and Gabby, JUMP when your in a wall?

Some problems which have been there in other games but we've got away with....not today.

Dowd was Arsenal's 12th man today Alex song should of been sent off early in the 2nd half today and in general Dowd gave everything to Arsenal.

Arsenal were Really up for this today unlike us who looked like we'd ate to much turkey over the christmas period.

Very poor Villa performance.

Motm Dowd for Arsenal.

that was a blatent dive for the first i must say i knew that was going in from teh start. the players didnt deserve xmas off on that performance there was no fight at all today.

we didnt test them at all today at the back i think had we would have had a chance but we were poor. i think thats the worst ive seen milner all season

Thought Arsenal outplayed us as they do so often, we created no chances. Hopefully this can be a good point and we improve from it.

Personally I thought Heskey was playing well for us defending and holding up the ball. I thought Downing had an off game a long with Milner at times. Don't know why he took off L.Young.

Agree the ref was a disgrace and because of his inept performance, he'll be missing against Liverpool! Song puts around 10 fouls in but does not get a booking for persistent fouling! But Delph gets a booking for swearing! But we were beaten by the better side! But we'll do them at VP in a few weeks!

Milner, Downing and Young looked abject the whole game leaving Petrov exposed. On some sort of plus from that Young is booked as it will give us a bit more balance IF he plays NRC (and A.Young a rest). Dowd wasn't great but lets face it we were outclassed when fabregas came on. Dunne and Cuellar were alright, the sub was a strange move I must say.

i dont understand how anyone can say there is such a distance on one performance? does anyone actually think gabby, milner and ash played well? i thought they were all poor espically milner. had they played as they have been lately it would have been more even