Problems with the new shirt?

kiddybloke

Have you had problems with the logo comming off the new shirt?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Have you had problems with the logo comming off the new shirt?

• Yes, it wont stick back on now (ruined)
    • Yes, but ive ironed it back on and its now perfect
    • No

Just wondering how many people have had problems with the logo comming off the new shirt? Is anyone washing the shirt insdie out like it suggests? havent worn mine yet as i dont want it wrecked before southampton (least get one game out of it :wink: )

Got a shirt delievered to Canada last week. Can't see any problems with it. The logo sticks on as well as the Rover logo and the NTL logo on my previous shirts.

A lot of people have had problems even before it was washed.

Put a towel over the logo and iron the logo - it'll press down into the material like the hummel chevrons are.

Don't come asking me for a new shirt if you do it wrong though ;)

John have you any top tips for removing nasty stains from clothes? Also what should I do with all my used washing up bottles? :lol:

I was in Sports Soccer at Fort on Sat and saw lots of the horrid scummy Flybe New SH tops - I looked at them and even touched one! Their logo is stick on like ours and their shirt doesn't even have the aerated bit under the arms and down the sides like ours - ours is much better I think - lots of scummy people getting one though unfortunately so I just scowled and looked at the Villa tops - which of course are much cheaper there than at Villa Village where I bought mine from! :evil: