• Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Sidwell

Your thoughts for posterity.

Please also vote for your man of the match. Remember if you are voting immediately after the game that you cannot change your vote, so you may want to take some time to consider your choice.

I've gone for Milner but Dunne put in an equally God performance.

Him and Cuellar are unbelievable at the moment, I thought Collins couldn't be out-done, but Cuellar is playing brilliantly.

Warnock is in the top 3 left backs in the league, Heskey is finding form, Petrov is starting to find form with more options to give the ball too, Downing although didn't look great always has that quality on the ball, Young is still producing moments, Milner is MILNER. Agbonlahor is constant threat and Luke Young is solid as per.

Milner MotM again for me. I feel like I'm saying it after every game, but £12m? :crylaugh:

Good performance all round. Milner, Petrov and Heskey were the best of the bunch I thought. Before this week United and Sunderland had lost a combined title of 1 game at home, we've put it up to 3 in the space of a few days, without conceeding a goal.

Keep it up lads, great performance again.

excellent result, dunne was brilliant at the back and cuellar was good again. fullbacks solid and brad made the save when he had to. midfield duo of stan and milner were brilliant, jimmy in particular was everywhere, got an assist and scored a blinder. upfront heskey scored a nice goal and was involved in some nice passing, seemed to tire in the last 20. ash, downing and gabby were quiet by their standards but still worked hard as usual. and i think its great that we can have those 3 players not play to their best and still put in such a commanding performance.

i would have loved if ash had scored and not hit the post though, inches away from a goal of the season contender i think. the passing and movement was great to watch and i like how we are playing more of that now.

Sort of game we'd have lost before this season, we're definitely making progress! Thought Petrov was quietly quality today, best player technically on the pitch. Milner is just class and Dunne/Cuellar is a very effective combination. Just wish Young could remember how to beat a player and not just run into them, he's still not on it for me.