PL: Wigan a Travel & Social

bannedfromHandV

Thinking about flying to England for this one. Can get cheap tickets for the flight but train from London (im flying to Stanstead) is at least £65 one-way :x

Anyone got another idea, trains were nowhere near this expensive when i traveled Stanstead - Leicester this summer.. :?

EDIT: Found a return ticket for £66

have you tried the megabus?

So you're driving from Leeds, your username says you are from Chelmsley and your location is Birmingham. Make your mind up, son! :lol:

Well my "home" location is Chelmsley wood in birmingham but im in Leeds for uni at the mo :winkold:

So you're driving from Leeds, your username says you are from Chelmsley and your location is Birmingham. Make your mind up, son! :lol:

Well my "home" location is Chelmsley wood in birmingham but im in Leeds for uni at the mo :winkold:

Which uni u at chap? Up in Leeds for uni myself, going to the game tomorrow, in 3rd year mind so graduate in a couple of months

Which uni u at chap? Up in Leeds for uni myself, going to the game tomorrow, in 3rd year mind so graduate in a couple of months

Alrite mate, im at Leeds met in my 2nd year