PL: Wigan a Travel & Social

bannedfromHandV

• 2 weeks later...
is the red robin the wacky warehouse one? because thats the only thing that comes up when i search 'red robin pub, wigan'
I belive so mate... on the right hand side towards the ground... We was in some Five a side leisure centre last season, large bar with sky sports on, cheap beer 2-3mins walk to the ground...

I reckon ill be getting the train, is it easy to get from the station to the ground? In the past ive got a coach right there

20 min walk from both Wigan stations mate.

I'm driving up to Stafford and getting 12:35 train drom there changing at Crewe, no point in driving south to New Street to go back north....

Anyone know how to get to the Red Robin walking from Wigan North Western station?

Better not be off, I have had to arrange acceptable train times and prices and taxis for my small Kingstanding travelling army, we will be extremely pissed off if it's postponed.

chelmsley_villan: How many changes does that journey have and does it stop at Stafford because that might be the train we are getting

Better not be off, I have had to arrange acceptable train times and prices and taxis for my small Kingstanding travelling army, we will be extremely pissed off if it's postponed.

chelmsley_villan: How many changes does that journey have and does it stop at Stafford because that might be the train we are getting

It has no changes, goes direct, not sure if it goes through stafford though??

I hope the game is on because the tickets i have got are the advanced ones that you cant get a refund on!

had the same silly prices, which ever way you try and book. i'm thinking of driving up, so if anyone wants to split the fuel, mail me, i'm abit worried about this game aswell, freezing temperatures all week, and wigwam calling off a game recently, due to icy roads etc. keep my options open until last minute

How much are your trains? Cheapest I can find is £35 Return

Go onto trainline.com

Birmingham to Wigan NW

You can leave at 8.40am and come back at 8pm for about £26. You can more reasonable times for an extra £5-6. I got mine ages ago though when they were about £21.