• Stephen Warnock
    • Gabriel Agbonlahor
    • Brad Friedel
    • Ashley Young
    • Stiliyan Petrov
    • James Collins
    • Carlos Cuéllar
    • Other (specify)

Ive had a bit of a rethink after reading a few of these posts, i would love Gabby to get it. And so far i think he would deserve it too. His improvement this season has been massive. He has a great record of 1 in 2 (and not a Defoe 1 in 2 where he has scored most of his goals when the games over, all his goals count) added strength and hold up play, and even seems to look sharper around the box. I still dont quite know why fans dont really warm to him.

Is Rooney world class? Who was better yesterday? Didn't say he was world class yet, just that he is turning into that type of player. His pace has always been a game changer, and he is adding finishing skills.

Who was better yesterday? Rooney. Just because Gabby scored and Ronney didn't doesn't mean Gabby was the better player in my view he wasn't although he played very well.

He is improving but I think he is miles away from either being world class or showing the potential to be described as world class. He is yet to produce the goods on a European or World stage so simply can't be close to being described as World Class.

Don't think I could pick one to be honest.

Milners been great, Dunne too, Collins Cuellar Warnock Gabby... Any of them could happily get it I think.

I'm with Chindie on this as its too hard which is fantastic because last season to me only one player stood out.

Warnock for me.....think, he was on his way to getting MOTM on sat if he didnt go off injured. think it is a lot harder for a left or right back to get such a reward. i wonder how many goals hes stopped and how many goals he has helped set up

Is Rooney world class? Who was better yesterday? Didn't say he was world class yet, just that he is turning into that type of player. His pace has always been a game changer, and he is adding finishing skills.

Who was better yesterday? Rooney. Just because Gabby scored and Ronney didn't doesn't mean Gabby was the better player in my view he wasn't although he played very well.

He is improving but I think he is miles away from either being world class or showing the potential to be described as world class. He is yet to produce the goods on a European or World stage so simply can't be close to being described as World Class.

Let's hope he gets the opportunity in Europe next season. I think we can agree on that point, at least. :)

Â