• Stephen Warnock
    • Gabriel Agbonlahor
    • Brad Friedel
    • Ashley Young
    • Stiliyan Petrov
    • James Collins
    • Carlos Cuéllar
    • Other (specify)

As he has been largely overlooked i thought i'd throw in that while Ash's general play hasnt been as good he is still consistently hurting the opposition and keeping us ticking over with goals, recently adding a few himself.

That said it's Milner for me, he was brilliant out wide but his move into the middle is something that could trasform us into top 4 material.

Collins and Dunne have been a revelation, Carlos has stepped up to expectations and Warnock has completed an excellent defence and shown what a good full back can do to expose teams with proper overlapping runs. Gabby has improved yet again and sometimes looks unplayable like Henry and Drogba always do. Lets hope he can keep improving to those levels.

The defense has been great, but we have always had a great defense, its the creative midfielder we have always lacked and now we seem to have the answer, Milner, has the lot and more to come, he will become a midfield legend, for Villa and England.

I would also like to mention Downing, nowhere near enough games to make any real comment on him, but what I have seen is very encouraging and IMO he may well push Milner for our best player come the end of the season.

Â