• A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Collins
    • Carew
    • Reo-Coker

I think that Milner only getting 4% of the votes shows what a great performance this was. He was as good as ever but everyone else really upped their game.

I didn't think it was his best game ever really. Most of the time, his general work rate just masks over his mistakes, and yesterday there were a few slack passes. I'm not having a go, just saying...

I thought Heskey was **** brilliant mind.

Burnley, Tottenham, Portsmouth, Hull, United.

5 games in a row he's been good. Looking bright for Emile.

At least someone agrees with me, he was excellent. Everyone seems to just jump on his back, as soon as he does the smallest thing wrong, whereas if its Carew, its all "oh, unlucky Carew", but if its Heskey its "**** useless donkey." He is just a scapegoat and it really pisses me off. There was a bloke behind me on Saturday just shouting "donkey" all game, even if he did something good, tosser. (It was around seat 40-50 on rows 26-28 if anyone heard him).

I bet no one noticed how ineffective and uninterested Carew was. At one point he was the last man out, where Milner had just run 60 yards with the ball at his feet even though he'd been on the pitch for 80 minutes, whereas Carew had been on for 10.

A Everyone seems to just jump on his back, as soon as he does the smallest thing wrong, whereas if its Carew, its all "oh, unlucky Carew", but if its Heskey its "**** useless donkey." He is just a scapegoat and it really pisses me off.

Agreed.

Heskeys dragged a few shots in recent games (Hull and United) and was slagged off for missing them. Had that been Carew, he'd be praised for "getting into goal scoring positions".

A Everyone seems to just jump on his back, as soon as he does the smallest thing wrong, whereas if its Carew, its all "oh, unlucky Carew", but if its Heskey its "**** useless donkey." He is just a scapegoat and it really pisses me off.

Agreed.

Heskeys dragged a few shots in recent games (Hull and United) and was slagged off for missing them. Had that been Carew, he'd be praised for "getting into goal scoring positions".

Yeah against Spurs, Carew had a shot from about 25 yards which went miles over, yet everyone applauded and was like "oh, unlucky Carew", and when |

Heskey came on, did pretty much the same thing but it was all "**** off Heskey, you're shit". Thats the Upper Holte for you I guess.

Don't think anyone could argue that Emile works his socks off and JC is a lazy f***er. If only we could merge the two it would be fantastic - JC's talent with Emile's work rate??

As it is I don't think either are right for what we want to do. JC because he is one game in 20, Emile because he would ideally play where Gabby tends to play - up against the CBs to hold the ball up and play in the runners - as opposed to the third CM'er?

Absolutely superb day out! I've always stayed away from Old Trafford in the past with our appalling record there but decided to go this time and was so happy to be there the day we ended the curse! I'm making the whole team equal MOM as it was a true team effort. Love this photo of Gabby after the goal for the pissed off mancs flicking the V's in the background and the chap grinning in the middle who blatantly isn't one of them!

article-1235330-0793FF9B000005DC-283_468x356.jpg