PL: Sunderland a Match Thread 2009/12/15 19:45

limpid

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i'm gonna say that place called VP better be filled on Saturday to give these boys support because they've been superb the two games!

The General reckons were looking 33K. Disgrace if true

Not really fella

It's not a disgrace is it. If you can't afford to go, you can't afford to go

Sorry, disagree. We should be able to fill 42K. The prices aint that bad at all. 3rd in the league and 9K short on capacity is poor

You've just downgraded disgrace to poor

It's Christmas

There's a boat load of unemployment in the midlands

It's stoke

If it's a choice between £30-£35 or providing for your family at xmas timei think i know what i'd choose

(not that this affects me in any way but i'm sure if affects many villa fans)

So it's not a disgrace really is it.....

All i'm gonna say that place called VP better be filled on Saturday to give these boys support because they've been superb the two games!

Not really fella

Sorry, disagree. We should be able to fill 42K. The prices aint that bad at all. 3rd in the league and 9K short on capacity is poor

Bit of a silly thing to say. How can you disagree with people not being able to afford to go. I know last season I'd loved to have gone down VP more regular, but I simply couldn't afford it, I had little to no money.

Not really fella

I fully understand about short time. But not everyone is on short time or out of work. And yes family always comes first. But we should be filling the stadium.

You've just downgraded disgrace to poor

It's Christmas

There's a boat load of unemployment in the midlands

It's stoke

If it's a choice between £30-£35 or providing for your family at xmas timei think i know what i'd choose

(not that this affects me in any way but i'm sure if affects many villa fans)

So it's not a disgrace really is it.....