• Warnock
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Carew

Thought we'd see Milner in CM ever since Downing signed.

Interestingly, if he continues to play there, will it help or hinder his World Cup chances?

Either he'll be seen as even more versatile than expected, or as a competitor to the other central midfielders.

If the latter, might help Downing & Young's World Cup cases.

On way back home now, what was that all about on the aston expressway? Anyway milner was the standout performer by some distance. However, honourable mentions to warnock and young. Heskey put in a really good shift i thought and deserted the reception he got. I wonder about how and when our other 50 central midfielders are going to play, particularly delph.

any ides what this is about:

"It was a particularly sweet moment for winger Young, who had endured chants from the travelling Hull fans questioning his future involvement with the national side" (BBC Sport)

Sit upper holte so can't make out most of the away chants apart from the usual stuff

Great first 10 minutes until we scored the goal. I thought we were going to see a severe thrashing today. Average performance against a very poor team for the last 80 minutes.

I didn't think we were anywhere near as good as the Bolton game?

Millie was good and worked very hard BUT it will be a different test against Manure and I'm not sure he will stand up to that.