LC: SF Blackburn a Travel & Social

limpid

Right,

Think i have decided im gonna drive to Birmingham an then get on a coach to BBurn and back, what would be my best option, obviously i would need somewhere to leave my car which is safe and then a decent coach journey from brum up.

Whats the best advice?

Right,

Think i have decided im gonna drive to Birmingham an then get on a coach to BBurn and back, what would be my best option, obviously i would need somewhere to leave my car which is safe and then a decent coach journey from brum up.

Whats the best advice?

Go with the official travel and leave your car safe at villa park

haven't booked coach yet, i don't know how much villa are charging, premier travel charging £20, pick up rotunda, and the adventurers are charging £15, pick up addy's. i'm going on me tod, happy to have a beer with anyone, probably drink in fenhurst with every else, mind you, it's going to be tuff getting served with 5,300 going up. anyone travelling back from brum towards solihull, who want to split a cab, mail me.

you wont get a drink before the game on the official coaches the police willpick u up from the services at 7:15 so u cant get a drink. BAN THE OFFICIAL TRAVEL

Not sure about that. The official travel leaves at 2:30, I'm no genius when it comes to the location of places, but I can't see it taking 5 hours. I went with my dad before it it took us about 2.

haven't booked coach yet, i don't know how much villa are charging, premier travel charging £20, pick up rotunda, and the adventurers are charging £15, pick up addy's. i'm going on me tod, happy to have a beer with anyone, probably drink in fenhurst with every else, mind you, it's going to be tuff getting served with 5,300 going up. anyone travelling back from brum towards solihull, who want to split a cab, mail me.
Petrol station 100 yards up the road sells booze at half the price and 2mins to get served, drink it on the fenhurst car park whilst vollying random beach balls!..

Was out with a mate last night who owns the Chauffers coach company.

He has been told (by the police) that no pubs around the ground will be open, and that coaches are being told no to head for pubs within a 10mile radius of the ground. Any closer and the old bill will move them on.

Plus all coaches will be searched for alcohol.

:cry:

He has been told (by the police) that no pubs around the ground will be open, and that coaches are being told no to head for pubs within a 10mile radius of the ground. Any closer and the old bill will move them on.

so even the locals in burnley cant get a tot after there shift down pit... cant see a 10 mile ban radius...

so even the locals in burnley cant get a tot after there shift down pit... cant see a 10 mile ban radius...

Just going with what I was told. Normally a good source with away games. Think he was going up on monday to have a chat with pubs around the area to see what he could sort out.