• Heskey
    • Defouneso

homosexual reference

Really? Just a homophobic insult, then?

Is next week's instalment entitled 'persecution knows no bounds':

"Coon, what's the score? Coon, coon, what's the score?" :cry:

3502x07.jpg

Who is gay? :?

I was implying that you are gay. It was a joke. It is not unknown for people to joke from time to time. Try a chuckle. You might even like it.

And it was pretty clear from the context to whom mr muscle's message was intended, for some reason you chose to quote it out of context. Why did you do that?

How is it possible in this day and age that even highlights from the match are nowhere to be found on the net? Are we that uninteresting?

Yeah that's what I was thinking too, it's a piss take!

And yet tonight the same thing is happening to followers of poor little... Chel$ki. The only one that matters is Man City v Arse apparently. Just as daft.

And it was pretty clear from the context to whom mr muscle's message was intended, for some reason you chose to quote it out of context. Why did you do that?

I didn't want to be unnecessarily quoting things.

I knew what I had posted and the subsequent posts and, as I was only asking you something about the picture you posted, I don't think I needed to quote anything else.

For your information, I'm not gay. Not that it matters either way (ooer :winkold:). Cue chuckle. :|

Don't judge people by (possibly) their only social outlet, mate.

At whom is that aimed?

Well, it's a copy and paste of something you said about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Don't you recognise it?

Not initially, no.

I think I made the remark to Jon.

Just checked and yes I did and if you took it as something negative towards you then you were wrong; the fact that I highlighted one particular phrase from Jon's post when I quoted it might have given a hint as to where I was directing my comment.

Anyway, very well done, Señor Frank. :D

I didn't want to be unnecessarily quoting things.

I knew what I had posted and the subsequent posts and, as I was only asking you something about the picture you posted, I don't think I needed to quote anything else.

For your information, I'm not gay. Not that it matters either way (ooer :winkold:). Cue chuckle. :|

No offence but you obviously weren't there and have no idea of what context it was in. Are you one of those people that are always ringing ofcom about the most mundane situations? Just chill out and enjoy life instead of complaining about every little thing.

Are you one of those people that are always ringing ofcom about the most mundane situations?

Of course I am. I've got them on speed dial. :bonk:

No offence but are you one of those people who begins a sentence with 'no offence' because you think it absolves you for whatever offence you intend to cause?

Are you one of those people that are always ringing ofcom about the most mundane situations?

Of course I am. I've got them on speed dial. :bonk:

No offence but are you one of those people who begins a sentence with 'no offence' because you think it absolves you for whatever offence you intend to cause?

No, I just rather comment on situations that I actually know about rather than jumping to conclusions to cause a bit of drama.

Jumping to conclusions? I think you missed my original post on the matter.

I just rather comment on situations that I actually know about...

Seems not, mate.

Anyway, back to the game, just watched the highlights and I thought we played some decent stuff from what was shown (and that little Brad looks more and more like Messrs Sage and Onion).

Milner was great in the middle, the through ball for Heskeys and his own goal plus he tracked back and put some challenges in, Petrov seemed to benefit as well. Milner in the midfield could get very interesting over the next few games.

So cuellar played, petrov played, heskey played and we played a 4-4-2 formation, i thought the world was meant to end if all these happened at the same time?

So after one game its suddenly going to work in all games?

Its been shite more times than its been any good!

God, how terrible of me to actually be pleased with something.

Hopefully it won't work again and we can all have a jolly good whinge! :x

Why mention it then?

Why even mention when god forbid people might have a problem with us playing shit and then bring it up when we win?

When was the last time we played a through ball? finally some decent football.

After spurs I was on a bit of a downer but now we have Downing :)

We're in a semi-final and look to be moving to the next level, Can't wait to see how we play against Hull. What a rollercoster season we're having, so many ups and downs..

When was the last time we played a through ball? finally some decent football.

After spurs I was on a bit of a downer but now we have Downing :)

We're in a semi-final and look to be moving to the next level, Can't wait to see how we play against Hull. What a rollercoster season we're having, so many ups and downs..

Well said mate, we never seem to be a team that the forwards get chances off through balls much, with Milner in the middle id like to think it would happen more. Thought we played well 2nite and didnt soak up pressure after we went 2v1 up like we have done of recent. Look forward to sat vs Hull who we should be beating. Up the Villa. :)