PL: Hull h Match Thread 2009/12/05 15:00

limpid

Earth to AVFC Pob - MON is not going to drop Petrov !

Shame really.

I don't mind if he starts, but then he's always nackered after 60 minutes and we never change the formation which means we get over-run and nor do we take off him after 60 minutes, so we just end up getting dominated.

Argh.

I agree completely, why Downing wasn't put on today to help out I will never know.

I hope im wrong, but for the rest of this season...if Petrov is fit, he will start.

I think we'll punt in own goals all match just to really get people something to moan about.

Or maybe not.

Probably play fairly well as per and grab a goal that won't be pretty, defend a bit and maybe nick a second on the break to keep us solidly 5th.

Shame really.

I don't mind if he starts, but then he's always nackered after 60 minutes and we never change the formation which means we get over-run and nor do we take off him after 60 minutes, so we just end up getting dominated.

Argh.

I agree completely, why Downing wasn't put on today to help out I will never know.

I hope im wrong, but for the rest of this season...if Petrov is fit, he will start.

When we are on the back foot though, Petrov looks the one player with the composure to slow things down and hang on to the ball. If we had more players like that, we wouldn't have been battered so ard in the second half today. Milner on the other hand kept on hoofing it long where a little bit more composure would have been welcome.

Anyway, looking forard to next week. I don't often get to go to Villa Park and this will be my thrid Villa game in 10 days (including the reserves). :)

Shame really.

Argh.

When we are on the back foot though, Petrov looks the one player with the composure to slow things down and hang on to the ball. If we had more players like that, we wouldn't have been battered so ard in the second half today. Milner on the other hand kept on hoofing it long where a little bit more composure would have been welcome.

Anyway, looking forard to next week. I don't often get to go to Villa Park and this will be my thrid Villa game in 10 days (including the reserves). :)

Maybe but our movement off the ball upfront is shocking meaning if Petrov does keep the ball, it's only to a man who is in danger of losing the ball which will end up in a long punt forward. Had we brought someone on with more energy even Delph for example we might have closed them down as we did in the first half and they wouldn't of had so much possesion.

-----------------------------FRIEDEL---------------------------------

----YOUNG---------CUELLAR-----DUNNE-----------WARNOCK---

-----------------------------PETROV---------------------------------

---------------------REO-COKER---SIDWELL-----------------------

-------MILNER------------------------------------------A.YOUNG----

-----------------------------AGBONLAHOR---------------------------

With Downing on for Sidwell on 60, Heskey/Carew on for Reo-Coker should we need a goal 2nd half.

Done.

-----------------------------FRIEDEL---------------------------------

----YOUNG---------CUELLAR-----DUNNE-----------WARNOCK---

-----------------------------PETROV---------------------------------

---------------------REO-COKER---SIDWELL-----------------------

-------MILNER------------------------------------------A.YOUNG----

-----------------------------AGBONLAHOR---------------------------

With Downing on for Sidwell on 60, Heskey/Carew on for Reo-Coker should we need a goal 2nd half.

Done.

We live in hope.

This one is a must win really considering the run we've got coming up.