If you found a mobile phone would you keep it?

Noah

To keep or not to keep?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. To keep or not to keep?

• Reunite it and be the good guy
    • Screw them, they should look after their belongings properly!

To find something and keep it is an offence, Theft By Finding.

Ergo anyone finding something and keeping it has committed a criminal act

What if you find God?

[ducks]

Hahaha, nice one! :lol:

I lost a phone a couple of years back in a bar, guess it fell out of my coat pocket or something.

It caused me so much hassle, proper pain in the arse.

I would definately give it back.

Lost one in a taxi. word removed ran up a £60 bll before the enxt morning ringing abroad.

Found one in a taxi, returned it to a bloke in Selly Oak who got me a load of beer.

Then had one robbed from my pocket in town.

There are a lot of words removed about. If you're found a phone and kept it, I hope you suffer in some way.

I found an iphone this afternoon whilst out and for a moment thought about keeping it, but then starting thinking about the person who had lost it and how they might feel. So I phoned the house number saved in the address book and organised to reunite it with its owner.

Karma, and all that...

What would you have done?

Well done that man. I'd do the same but then I'm really not that big into having the latest phone technology. For me they're just a way to talk to people. And iPhones are the worst phone to have if you want to brail-text while driving :)

I don't for a second believe the result of this poll though. Society is not that nice. It probably wants to be, but it isn't.

I actually found a phone on a night out at Uni. I took it back to my place in preparation for delivering it to the police in the morning. However, at about 4am I got a call on it from some other drunk students saying it was their mate that had lost the phone. I arranged to meet the bloke the next day to give him his phone back and he got me two pints. I was happy and he was happy. Shame he was a Man Utd supporter though..... :D

I know for a fact that I would be devastated if I lost my phone and that's why I would never keep someone elses. It is basically stealing. Sure, it wasn't actually taken from the person by you, however if you keep it then you are basically as bad as a thief in my opinion.

Lost one in a taxi also....in Barcelona. It was the taxi FROM the airport, we'd just arrived! Got it blocked within half an hour though so not too much hassle.

The thing that pissed me off the most was I was planning to use the camera on it for my holiday snaps and instead had to resort to a crappy disposable one.

The thing that pissed me off the most was I was planning to use the camera on it for my holiday snaps and instead had to resort to a crappy disposable one.

:lol: I'm just laughing at the notion that phones are now seen as superior to cameras for taking photos with :)

There are a lot of words removed about. If you're found a phone and kept it, I hope you suffer in some way.

This. I've found a number of phones and returned them all. I've lost one, as I posted on here and he made calls. I sent him a number of texts and he ignored them all, continuing to make calls. I cancelled it then.

I genuinely hope he is in a wheelchair now. Eat me

Â