Scientific Experiment V2 #5 - MON(thly) Approval Ratings

Gringo

Are you satisfied with MON as manager  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with MON as manager

• Yes he's still the MON
    • No - we need something new

The Mods must surely have the ability to find out the identity of each and every person who has said no and forcing them to say what manager they would like to see in MON's place. I'd say Roberto Martínez by the way.
Thank you fans! :notworthy:

:lol: Good timing!

Not prepared to throw the baby out with the bath water yet, but MON needs to take a good hard look at himself and the squad this season and sort out a formation which works best.

If he doesnt I suspect he will start to feel very uncomfortable this winter.

The forward thinking Martinez has come up with with this amazing defending scheme that doesn't even require defenders to move, keeps them fresh throughout the season. I'm sure under him we wouldn't have totally shit results like 1-1 away vs. Burnley playing the worst football on the planet ever.

I know you mock - but he still managed to get his team to totally out play us this season.

I think he should stay. But I also have a stronger and stronger feeling that he can't take us any further, and that other clubs have overtaken us this year.

Perhaps part of that is what seems to happen to clubs when he leaves them, I dunno.

The forward thinking Martinez has come up with with this amazing defending scheme that doesn't even require defenders to move, keeps them fresh throughout the season. I'm sure under him we wouldn't have totally shit results like 1-1 away vs. Burnley playing the worst football on the planet ever.

I know you mock - but he still managed to get his team to totally out play us this season.

Oh thats right, sign him up quick now that he's probably available.

I think he should stay. But I also have a stronger and stronger feeling that he can't take us any further, and that other clubs have overtaken us this year.

If you really think he can't take us any further, surely the only logical position is to want him to go now? What's the basis for wanting hoim to stay?

Unless you're saying you're happy to be 5th/6th every season?

If you really think he can't take us any further, surely the only logical position is to want him to go now? What's the basis for wanting hoim to stay?

Because in reality, finding a new manager in the summer would be a lot easier than finding somebody halfway through a season.

Next May, if as I suspect we finish 6th or lower, than I think it'll be time for a change of manager. After the World Cup I think we'll see a lot of managerial comings and goings.

Oh thats right, sign him up quick now that he's probably available.

Really? You think we should replace Martin O'Neill as manager with Roberto Martinez? Why is that?

as do I unfortunately

And I think, sadly it's his own mistakes in the transfer market that has done it.

I would be delighted with 5th this year. Absolutely delighted. I'd be rather pleased with 6th too. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll manage either to be honest, but that's for some other time.

I think should Martin leave then until any new man has had the time to make it his squad and not a Martin O'Neill squad, then the team would be performing worse than how they are at the moment. Martin plays a certain way of football which many other managers don't and I think a number of players at the club would struggle to play any other way than this.

5th/6th I think is better than than 10th, which I think would be the alternative.

as do I unfortunately

And I think, sadly it's his own mistakes in the transfer market that has done it

Whilst I can see why people would think that I am not sure I would agree that it's

a) That clear cut

B) That he has made that many mistakes, I mean does every other manager not make mistakes anyway?

c) All down to transfer dealings

d) He hasn't bought players that most of us would given the circumstances / requirement

I wonder if they are having a similar monthly pole on Fergie or Wenger or even Rafa and Mark Hughes? :oops: We are lucky to have Martin and there are a lot of clubs that would have him at the drop of a hat.

Â