• Sidwell
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Downing

Crap streams this afternoon, so I couldn't work out what position Downing played.

Any clues to MON's plans for the team when Downing is 100%?

They kind of looked all over the place but I think Downing mostly stayed left and Milner Young & Gabby kind of swapped in and out of each other's positions. Then Milner was up front for a bit, Young in middle and Gabby out wide right, before Milner went to RB.

I have to say this season when Gabby has gone out to the right wing he has impressed me with how much he has improved in that position.

Conditions were a leveller today.

A Young must have pictures of MON because no matter how badly he plays he is guaranteed to play every minute if fit.

NRC must be gutted to lose out again.

Downing coming on was a plus. looks like he will be a major player for us.

I REALLY REALLY hope that we do not end up with a central midfield of Petrov and A Young when Downing is fit like we saw today.

Sidwell is going like last season. Looked good for a few games but is now drifting off to anonymity.

Dunne was not recovered from Wednesday night.

Petrov is NOT the midfielder we need to drive us forward in these types of games. He needs too much time on the ball.

It feels like a point won.

Crap streams this afternoon, so I couldn't work out what position Downing played.

Any clues to MON's plans for the team when Downing is 100%?

When Downing came on he went left, Ash right and Milner played behind the strikers.

Heskey on, Luke Young off hahahahaaaa.

Here we go, Heskey for Luke Young.:(

heskey on for luke young...

**** retard...

Lol.

Heskey on for Luke Young.

Never ceases to amaze me ol' Martin.

Heskey on for Luke. MONs really going for it.

:lol:

:lol: quality.

Why don't people wait before reacting so badly?

yea, its awesome... 3 goals in, what is it, 24 games? (i stopped counting after 2 in 20)...

cant wait for his next goal in 10 games...

Hopefully MON will drop Sidwell for NRC next week - massive game v spurs

Would have taken a point at half time - losing would have been disgraceful

We had are best win of season with NRC as captain, why on earth is he not playing, sidwell and petrov are not good enough. Crap performance, take a point but we should be beating teams like that, downing is good for future hopefully some creativity coz Petrov and sidwell got naff all going forward!

yea, its awesome... 3 goals in, what is it, 24 (i stopped counting after 2 in 20), games?

I prefer to think of the good old days. Heskey's goal/app ratio: 100%, 1 in 1. Get in.

Heskey on, Luke Young off hahahahaaaa.

Here we go, Heskey for Luke Young.:(

heskey on for luke young...

**** retard...

Lol.

Heskey on for Luke Young.

Never ceases to amaze me ol' Martin.

Heskey on for Luke. MONs really going for it.

:lol:

:lol: quality.

Why don't people wait before reacting so badly?

yea, its awesome... 3 goals in, what is it, 24 (i stopped counting after 2 in 20), games?

:lol: i'm not saying i thought it was a genius decision that would work without fail but it's ridiculous to get so worked up about things before they happen.

From what I saw on the stream, I didn't think we were as bad as people we making out. I thought Ashley Young was lively throughout and considering the opposition and their results at home and the conditions, there not being too much between the teams is no sign that we will finish in a similar position to them this season. I'm happy enough

I prefer to think of the good old days. Heskey's goal/app ratio: 100%, 1 in 1. Get in.

Yeah nice but think we all know he was in the right place at right time, most of the time he never is!!

Shocking effort. Whilst he got the goal, what the hell was Heskey doing being put at RB?

Some of these decisions are baffling.

I hope you're still on some sort of a bender from the France game.

Conditions were a leveller today.

A Young must have pictures of MON because no matter how badly he plays he is guaranteed to play every minute if fit.

NRC must be gutted to lose out again.

Downing coming on was a plus. looks like he will be a major player for us.

I REALLY REALLY hope that we do not end up with a central midfield of Petrov and A Young when Downing is fit like we saw today.

Sidwell is going like last season. Looked good for a few games but is now drifting off to anonymity.

Dunne was not recovered from Wednesday night.

Petrov is NOT the midfielder we need to drive us forward in these types of games. He needs too much time on the ball.

It feels like a point won.

Everything you said is entirely true mate, A Young needs to be dropped for me, kick up the arse!

2 People votes for Petrov for Man of the match :lol:

have Mon and Petrov got their phones out in the dressing room?

We know your point of view and you are entitled to it but dear me I've never heard someone say same thing so much.

Overall very poor game, lucky to get a point in my opinion. We are 4th for now and Downing played and seemed comfortable so I am mildly happy.