PL: Spurs h Match Thread 2009/11/28 17:30

limpid

Guzan

Young Collins Dunne Warnock

Milner Reo-Coker Sidwell Downing

Ashley Young

Agbonlahor

Petrov must not play against Spurs O'Neill. Petrov must not play against Spurs O'Neill. Petrov must not play against Spurs O'Neill PLEASE!!!!!

Well, this match is nicely set up now: A Villa win will take you level with Spurs on points, whereas Spurs will go 6 points clear if they win.

Spurs will surely be full of confidence after today's result. I just hope Harry finally gets the message now: don't ever mess around again with trying to shoe-horn Keane into the team along with 2 other strikers in a bastardised 4-3-3. Either play him in a 4-4-2 or don't play him at all, but either way play 4-4-2 because (as today again showed) Spurs play best that way.

Lennon came off late today with a knock - hopefully not enough to keep him out for this next game - but there'll be time enough for team news later in the week.

Crucial match this one.

not confident about this, not because i think spurs are really any better than us, but because Redknapp seems to have the jinx over MON. he has a ridiculous record going right back to when MON was at leicster.

id like to see 451- petrov and nrc holding, milner, young delph or downing and gabby up top. please no steve "mr invisible" sidwell

It's set up very nicely indeed and should be a cracker.

Spurs were excellent today and seem to be adding some shape to the quality of their individuals.

Both teams have weapons that will scare the daylights out of the other and both have decent records coming in to the game.

We've been a different team in games against bigger sides and have shone against Liverpool and Chelsea; don't be fooled by the Burnley performance we'll be up for this one.

Lennon against Warnock, Gabby against Ledley King, Dunne and Crouch, there are cracking match ups everywhere.

I think we're in for a belter, but ultimately I think we'll end with a high scoring draw.

2-2.

We've been a different team in games against bigger sides and have shone against Liverpool and Chelsea; don't be fooled by the Burnley performance we'll be up for this one.2-2.

That is what worries me - let's hope MON doesn't have any problems getting the players up for this one. :lol: