Ibrahimovic - Good player or overated?

L6HolteEnder

good or overated  

71 members have voted

1. 1. good or overated

• good
    • overated

Reminds me of a "better" Carew.

On his day world class, but only when he can be bothered.

But fair play to him he has been fantastic for Barca so far this season.

• 1 month later...
One of the worst players I have ever watched play football. Hes a shit Berbatov, who I also think is shockingly bad.

:crylaugh:

People that talk about IBRA like this have only ever watched him play for Sweden on the BBC and ITV.

Tune in to a few Barcelona games, they're on SKY regular these days :) If you don't have SKY, I'm sure the pub will have them on. :)

Like I said before in this thread - good? Please. World Class!!

He's a great player, no doubt. They only doubt I had against him was turning up in the big games. Coming off the bench and scoreing against Madrid within 5 minutes, with a super volley, helped put to bed those doubts for me.

One of the worst players I have ever watched play football. Hes a shit Berbatov, who I also think is shockingly bad.

This has to be a joke? How many times hve you watched him play? People base their opinions on him from Sweden and Cahmps league games. Fair enough he hasnt produced in a lot of champs league games but not really a fair judge is it? Try watching him play for Barca and im sure after a few games that opinion will change.

For me, Rooney has only come to life this season after producing regularly in the prem, if my opinion was based purely on England and champs league then he'd be good but not world class. Same for Ibra, he hasnt played for Ajax, Inter and Barca for being shit.

I hate Zlatan with a passion for his attitude and his cowardly tackle on Laursen in the Inter friendly a couple of years ago.

But he has done very well at Barcelona this season and has brought a new found consistency to his game plus he works better with Xavi, Messi and Iniesta better than Eto'o or Henry have which can only benefit their games as well.

He has also looked better in the big games this year like the way he came off the bench and won El Clasico.

Overpriced? Definitely..

World Class? Definitely

Best Striker in Europe? No, not as a conventional no 9/finisher

Best PLAYMAKING striker in the world?. Hell , yeah.. When Barca bought him in that ridiculous deal , they actually got a better player but the terms of the deal makes no business sense... Ibra is more than just a 'striker'.. He is what I call the 'Totti' brand of players , playing as a striker , creating as a playmaker and finishing as well as starting moves. Only Totti at his peak was better than this 'category' of players , which are few to start with...

Et'oo is a finisher who relies on his pace which will drop in 2-3 years. The only reason he scored as much was Barca's creative talent. He wouldn't have scored any where near the number of goals had he been at another club...

He scored what I consider to be the best goal of all time, If Carew had half his ability I'd be very happy.

World class, every striker goes missing for periods during a game.

His ability doesn't back up his arrogance and extremely overated. No need to worry though, with our present manager, thankfully, theres no chance of seeing him in a Villa shirt, unless he gets his hair cut like Carew's.

Didnt MON publicly insult him while doing punditry during one of major tournaments

Â