Ibrahimovic - Good player or overated?

L6HolteEnder

good or overated  

71 members have voted

1. 1. good or overated

• good
    • overated

I understand the Villa bias here , obviously this being a Villa Forum, but seriously people... Comparing Ibra and Carew ? :shock: :lol:

Their not even teh same type of player

Well he is not a pure target man either... Some sort of a combination of a slow but elegant while on the ball with some one like Jan Koller/Ebbe Sand

One of the worst players I have ever watched play football. Hes a shit Berbatov, who I also think is shockingly bad.

This has to be a joke? How many times hve you watched him play? People base their opinions on him from Sweden and Cahmps league games. Fair enough he hasnt produced in a lot of champs league games but not really a fair judge is it? Try watching him play for Barca and im sure after a few games that opinion will change.

For me, Rooney has only come to life this season after producing regularly in the prem, if my opinion was based purely on England and champs league then he'd be good but not world class. Same for Ibra, he hasnt played for Ajax, Inter and Barca for being shit.

No , you are totally wrong.. A coach who has lost all credibility after winning the treble in style and in the best league(imo) , what an idiot for purchasing him , actually paying through their(Barca's) noses and exchanging the highest scoring striker in Spain.. Jesus , the utter stupidity of Pep Guardiola makes me bang my hand in frustration...

One of the worst players I have ever watched play football. Hes a shit Berbatov, who I also think is shockingly bad.

This has to be a joke? How many times hve you watched him play? People base their opinions on him from Sweden and Cahmps league games. Fair enough he hasnt produced in a lot of champs league games but not really a fair judge is it? Try watching him play for Barca and im sure after a few games that opinion will change.

For me, Rooney has only come to life this season after producing regularly in the prem, if my opinion was based purely on England and champs league then he'd be good but not world class. Same for Ibra, he hasnt played for Ajax, Inter and Barca for being shit.

No , you are totally wrong.. A coach who has lost all credibility after winning the treble in style and in the best league(imo) , what an idiot for purchasing him , actually paying through their(Barca's) noses and exchanging the highest scoring striker in Spain.. Jesus , the utter stupidity of Pep Guardiola makes me bang my hand in frustration...

Im glad we agree.

Im glad we agree.

Aye , your Sarcasm detector is mint... :D :winkold:

Â