PL: Bolton h Ratings & Reactions 2009/11/07

limpid

Excellent result. Pity we couldn't keep theclean sheet but we can blame the ref for that and the fact that Kevin Davies plays with different rules than everyone else.

Lovely to put a team to the sword for once!

Friedel - 7 - Nothing too much to do tbh.

Young - 8 - so natural in the position and gets forward well.

Dunne - 7 - Solid as usual.

Cuellar - 8 - Like Dunne, bur extra mark for the goal!

Warnock - 8 Classy performance and some excellent deliveries.

Ash Young - 8 - Still some wayward crosses but is looking far better.

Milner - 9 - Brilliant display, 2 assists I believe and also a goal, great work and quality on the ball.

Sidwell - 8 - Broke the game up so well, got Forward and deserved a goal, should of scored but when it's going in for you...it just doesn't happen, but back to his best.

Reo-Coker - 8 - That's exactly why he's in the team, simple passes on the ball, when off it, he's an animal, his work is second to none and breaks the plays up so well.

Carew - 8 - Won everything today and hopefully now back to his best.

Agbonlahor - 8 - Ran the channels brilliantly and a goal to cap it off!

Good result. good performance.

Friedel - 7 - did what he had to - unlucky with goal

Warnock - 7 - Solid as usual, got forward at times

L.Young - 7 - Ditto. Unluck with his shot.

Dunne - 9 - Magnificent

Cuellar - 7 - Goal, but mistake. Fine.

Milner - 8 - His usual. Missed him in the week. But he missed the pen!

Sidwell - 8 - Everyhwere for first hour, then got a bit lethargic both on the ball and chasing it. Took a breather last 15.

NRC - 8 - Not at his fittest / quickest, but good interceptions and ticked over. Looks uncomfrotable on the ball, but always has done and will do.

Young - 8 - Always wanted the ball, still trying everything despite poor form. Looking better - good free kick, created space by being double-marked and some decent delivery amidst some dross.

Carew - 9 - Unplayable. But need that from him every week.

Gabby - 9 - Great runs down channels, kept the ball well. Good finish.

MON - 8 - Balanced side. We passed it better too. Can't help but feel his life was made easier by Milner being fit though. Without him, I'd have been concerned.

2 full backs on the pitch , Carlos looked good at CB today so interesting choice for MON when Collins is back , Carlos doesn't deserve to be dropped at present

First half we saw a lot of Sidwell but not so much in the second half ..myabe NRC and Petrov next game with petrov playing the more forward role ?

and Young seemed to have got some confidence back today

Friedel - 7 - Nothing too much to do tbh.

Young - 8 - so natural in the position and gets forward well.

Dunne - 7 - Solid as usual.

Cuellar - 8 - Like Dunne, bur extra mark for the goal!

Warnock - 8 Classy performance and some excellent deliveries.

Ash Young - 8 - Still some wayward crosses but is looking far better.

Milner - 9 - Brilliant display, 2 assists I believe and also a goal, great work and quality on the ball.

Sidwell - 8 - Broke the game up so well, got Forward and deserved a goal, should of scored but when it's going in for you...it just doesn't happen, but back to his best.

Reo-Coker - 8 - That's exactly why he's in the team, simple passes on the ball, when off it, he's an animal, his work is second to none and breaks the plays up so well.

Carew - 8 - Won everything today and hopefully now back to his best.

Agbonlahor - 8 - Ran the channels brilliantly and a goal to cap it off!

cant argue with that!

some dodgy crossing again, but we created more openings and chances than in all the other games this season combined i think so a huge step in the right direction for us.

pity we didnt keep a clean sheet, but if we score five for every one we conceed then we cant complain!

Friedel should have come off so Albrighton can get a run.. the ball wasnt near him anyway!

10 marks to all.. i havent enjoyed a game for a while.. its normally pulsating! Nice to sit and enjoy the final 30 minutes with calm.

Reo Dunne and Carew were magnificent. Sidwell Cuellar were great also.

The Fonz looks quality.. i was hoping MON would give them 30 min when we scored 4-1. Ahh well.. Slowly blood them in i guess.