NHL

Vojskovoda

This next game should tell the tale. If Vancouver lays down again, it's as good as over. But right now, it looks like they're totally shellshocked. You guys will need to be the 7th man

This next game should tell the tale. If Vancouver lays down again, it's as good as over. But right now, it looks like they're totally shellshocked. You guys will need to be the 7th man

Pretty much my feeling. 'Nucks just look like they don't know what to do to beat Timmy. As usual in Vancouver, all the heat is on the goalie but I think the real problem is that nobody is actually shooting the puck. I've a horrible feeling this could all end very quickly for Vancouver. Time for Robson St to board up the windows again :(

Everything tightens up in Canada....including our nerves.....Lucic and Krejci were invisible, we let you boss us on the boards, we didn't forecheck or skate. The only Bruins forwards who looked good were Pevs and Seguin, but Claude parked his ass on the bench most of the game. Infuriating, cuz when he did play, he was a sparkplug.

Tonight the Cobra Kai tactics in taking out Horton finally paid dividends for Vancouver. We really needed him tonight. But credit the Canucks, you played well, Luongo bounced back nicely. Shame Kelly hit the crossbar, it could have changed the flow of the game.

But there is more hockey, sorry, "Ice Hockey" (I caught hell on here once for not making that distinction) to be played....I have a feeling it's going the full 7

I hope not, but beating the Bruins in Boston in Game Six will be the biggest test for the Canucks, by far, in this entire series. For me, it's a must do to be honest, the last time we went to Game Seven in the Stanley Cup Finals, things didn't go so well, I want us to try to wrap it up. Monday's game will be INTENSE!!!!

Go Canucks Go!!!

I hope not, but beating the Bruins in Boston in Game Six will be the biggest test for the Canucks, by far, in this entire series. For me, it's a must do to be honest, the last time we went to Game Seven in the Stanley Cup Finals, things didn't go so well, I want us to try to wrap it up. Monday's game will be INTENSE!!!!

Go Canucks Go!!!

I remember I lied to my girlfriend to watch that game 7 in '94 lmao. "I'm working late tonight"

That was a great series. She was a nice piece of ass too 8)

Â